The BIG Question: Part 2

Hey guys so I just read some pretty sad Solangelo stories, so I am glad to write my happy one... for now anyways ... I kid, I kid darlings. Alright enough of me lets get to it!

Will's Point of View

I look at Nico's wide eyes. I think to myself, 'I can't wait for the next thing I have.' 

I am broken away from my thought when I hear Nico ask me "did you draw this?" 

I respond, "Yeah, I did, but you haven't even opened it up yet." Then, he sits there for just a moment and then seems to make some sort of internal revelation. After that, he finally opens the box and pulls out the deck of cards I made him. To be fair, I had some help from the entire camp. But, I did do all of the drawings.

Then, he just stares at me, and I pull out the very special gift, wrapped in gold and black foil. In fact, as I feel different somehow, 'maybe it's just the excitement for what is coming next.' I thought. My Deathboy opened it, and looked puzzled? Maybe.

Then he said, "What's this this isn't any greek god." I respond, "no it's supposed to be us. The sun and darkness mixing together, flip it over." Once he did he looked absolutely over joyed. Due to the fact, "Will you marry me? Was written where he now gazed. I hear an almost inaudible "yes", then with that I scooped him up in my arms and kissed him. It was a warm and passionate kiss. Once we both parted lips I grab his hand and slide my beautiful ring onto his finger, it was a gold and black diamond studded ring that looked liked gentle waves, even though Percy was NOT Nico's type.

Then, he just leans against me looking at his finger and my deck of cards.

Hey guys this chapter is done, let me know what you think please, I beg of you.