Thirty two

" today we are here to say goodbye and celebrate the life of Leonardo Roberto, the loving son of Lucas Roberto and twin brother to Kimberly Grey" Said the priest.
I sat beside father at the front, every man and his wife from their gang was here, I even noticed that girl that he left me to dance with at the party. She seemed rather sad.
"Kimberly will now come up to say a few words" came a voice which made me nervous.
I slowly walked up the microphone which was beside Leonardos coffin.
There was so many people here.
The last funeral I had been to was my-our mums and now it was my brother, her son.
At least they could finally meet

"Most of you don't really know me but you all must have known Leo. He was my twin brother, born 5 minutes older and sadly to live shorter. I didn't know him for that long and when we first met we didn't really get along but that didn't last long. I know he has to act strict and invincible but to me he was so nice and kind. He used to come up with good nicknames like twinny kimmy. I'm really going to miss him. I love you Leo" I tried not to cry as I walked back to to my seat.
~~~~
The coffin was placed into the ground never to be saw again. A picture of him was placed on top. I threw my rose in as tears began to fall. I really wish I had someone to hug right now.

----------------

Just as everyone was leaving i noticed that girl and I had to talk to her.
"Wait, excuse me" I said
She turned around and smiled at me.
"Hello" she greeted "I was wondering when you was going to talk to me " she said.
"Oh right, I remembered you from the party, my brother danced with you. Were you good friends?" I asked
"Yes, we were. Actually my best friend was his ex girlfriend, Jessica" she stated
"Stefanos sister" I muttered "yes that's right, they were truly in love" she replied. "They will be together again now" I said sadly. "Oh they already are" she sort of laughed. I looked at her weirdly. "I better go, I have a meeting. See you around Kimberly" she said hugging me "no ones as far away as you think" she stated before walking away.
Ok.... strange