2doc

2d hunched over his apartment patio's gates, looking down at the street below. He was getting bad again. Spending every night alone in his new place, away from the group. Away from Rusell and Noodle. Away from Murdoc. He wasn't quite sure if being away from Murdoc was a good or bad thing, to be honest. While they did have an extremely rocky and mildly abusive history, 2d found himself growing somewhat fond of the other. He knew that Murdoc could be a total monster (not that he wasn't as is) if that tickled his fancy. He was left and right and no one, not even as someone as wild as 2d could keep up.

*bzzzzt*

Speak of the Devil. (literally Murdoc's name in his phone is "deviL") He wanted to FaceTime him? At this ungodly hour? Pushing away his judgemental thoughts, 2d hesitantly answered it to see a sweaty Murdoc with his hair pulled back with a headband. His eyes gave way that he had just been crying though.

"You alright, mate? You look a bit shaken." 2d asked, slightly taken aback by his obviously vulnerable state. Murdoc sniffed and chuckled, voice cracking,

"It's all rock n' roll," a cough and another sniffle. "Nothin' none of us can't handle." 2d sighed at his friend's emotional wall but played along. "Why'd you call for? Got anything in particular you wanted to talk about?" Murdoc wiped his eyes and face and set his phone down on his desk. "Can't a pal just call his mate? Does there got a be a big thing about it?" Murdoc glanced at 2d's emotionless face and knew he wasn't fooling him in the slightest. "Okay, so there was one thing. I think I'm a bit more gay for one fellow than I thought and I'm a bit uncomfortable with the idea of settling down with him. For however long."

2d couldn't explain the slight twang he felt in his chest at the thought of Murdoc being involved with someone more exclusive than his typical one night stands. "H-how long have you felt this way about him?" Murdoc took a deep breath and smiled a bit smugly.

"Maybe a year? I'm not sure. But he's really fookin' gay I'll tell you that. He dresses like a grandpa that raves. I think he is a grandpa that raves. Poor guy probably doesn't have any clothes of his own. Just the one's his grandpa gave him." 2d had heard these teasing comments more than enough to know that he was a grandpa. A grandpa on drugs. He chuckled a bit and pretended to be hurt.

"Why, I'm not that fookin' gay, Doc! I've-"

"Don't think your 4:1 ratio fools anyone. We all know you like it in the ass. Whether that's dom or s-"

"Jesus, Doc! You're so bloody vulgar! But whatever, yeah I'm gay for you. I think. I don't know, you're sorta a dick."

"When have I ever been a dick to you?"

*crickets*

"Wait so what were you crying about then? You seemed like you already knew I was about you so why the tears?"

"Oh! I ate a Carolina Reaper a bit before I called. We were playing truth or dare and it was Noodle's turn against me."

"You're a fookin' idiot."

"Get your wrinkly ass over here and play with us. Maybe it'll end up being one hour in heaven."

"Isn't it just seven minutes?"

"Seven isn't enough. See you in a while, dud."

*end call*