The New Kid

Your POV

I followed star and she had shown me around but then I told her "star how about I go to the principles office," she said"ok I will lead you to it" she led me to it and told me "here it is" she waited outside the office for me I knocked on the door first and then got in he told me " hello are you new here" I nodded and he yelled on the mic "STAR BUTTERFLY TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE" she came in and said"how may I help you" he said" show this new kid around" she said" I already did" said" go to your class and your class is with star" I got up and said " thanks for your time" he said " no problem NOW GO TO YOUR CLASSES" I nodded and went out with star she asked me "do you live with your parents" I said " no my mom passed away and my dad tells me I am old enough to live alone" she looked at me with her eyes widened and I asked" so is Marco your brother" she said " no I am a magical princess from an another" she showed me her wand I looked at it surprised and asked"so that's a wand?" she nodded and told me "lets go to class before we get in trouble" I nodded and she pulled me to class she got in a sat down and there was a empty seat on the left of her the teacher said" your new here" i nodded she asked me " whats your name and age" i said " YN and my age 17" she said "you quit school after you finished grade 5?" i nodded and she said "introduce yourself"she said out loud i nodded and said" Hi my name is YN and my age is 17" everybody's mouth dropped and they all said"17??!??!" i nodded they said"How are you in this class?!!?" i said"i quit school when i finished grade 5" they all said"Oh"and they said again"YOU QUIT SCHOOL 7 YEARS??!?!??!" i nodded and they were like"your lucky"the teacher  yelled "SHUT UP YN take a seat next to star" i nodded and took a seat next to her and looked at teacher questioning my self" why is she green?"i got the idea off my brain and every got a test that was really easy cause my whole 7 years been studying a lot so i  finished the test and finished the quickest somehow i saw star struggling with the test but i mind my own business and waited until the bell ringed the teacher took the tests and star asked me "hey how did you finish that test quickly?" i said"i was studying 7 years" her mouth dropped and she said" teach me your ways i wanna be like you" i said" well princess you want me to study with ya?" she nodded and said " why dont you come to my house and stay there?" i said " i would love to" she said " than pack your stuff and come today pleasee" i nodded and she said" YAY" Marco was like"star lets go home leave him alone" she looked at Marco and said" YN lives alone why dont we let him live with us plus hes new to this country" Marco said"oh than pack your stuff and your welcome in our house" i said" thanks i appreciate it"

Stars POV

"i am really excited that YN is gonna live with us" marco nodded and opened the door and got in and i got in

hours later

Your POV (sorry i made stars POV small XD)

i packed my stuff and called my dad to see if it was ok if i lived with my friends he said yes and i went to their house i saw earlier i knocked on the door and star opened it and said"your here wait how did you know i live here" i saw your house earlier" i said she let me in and i sat down next to Marcos parents and asked if it was ok if i lived with them they were nice and said of    course i went to my room i saw it was a great some room and i loved the way it was i packed my stuff and mister and misses Diaz said " KIDS DINNERS READY" i was still packing and i knew how to cook which was great i heard a knock on the door i yelled' come in!" it was star i asked" you ok?" she said" yeah i just wanted to say i am really happy you could live with us" i smiled and said" i am happy too" she smiled and yelled"HUGS"i smiled and yelled"HUGS" too and then she was like come on lets go down stairs to eat i nodded and went down stairs with her we sat  down and ate after i finished i said" great food mister and misses Diaz" They both said"awww thanks YN" i got up and left to my room and brushed my teeth and wore my cloth and lied down on my bed and slept 

===NEXT DAY===

i woke up brushed my teeth i went down stairs is was a stater-day so everyone was asleep i didnt wake anyone up to make breakfast cause i could fucking cook for myself i made 2 layer pancake and star jump scared me  she said"whats that" i fell of the seat she laughed i looked at her mad than laughed with her she helped my up and asked again" YN whats that" i said" well princess its called pancakes" she looked at it and said" i thought you made nachos" i said" if you wanna try them try it she sat down and ate it and swallowed it she said"MM YN i didn't know you could cook this good" i said" aww thanks" Marco woke up and went down stairs and said" wow YN you can cook" i said" i can dude i bet you can too" he said" i can but i dont know how to make pancakes mom dose that" i said"well dude not anymore let her sleep" he nodded and took a seat next to star and looked at me cook he than asked" did your mom teach you how to make pancakes" i finished his pancake and stopped and sat down looking at him and  i  said" my mom passed away when i was little" he looked at me and said" oh i d-didnt mean to upset you YN" i said" its okay Diaz"he sighed and i looked at star who seemed upset looking at me she said"aww dont be sad YN" i said" its ok"and then marco said" your not hungry" i said" i am not hungry at all" he asked" why are you okay?" i nodded and left to go up stairs"( i love undertale so i will mmake you guys a little like sans you have 2 flashing eyes) ugh how should i tell them i have magic and i eat but not get hungry after 2 hours i sighed and called them to come in my room a little they came after they finished their pancakes i showed them my eyes and they were surprised "WOW YN i didnt know you had that kind of magic" they both said surprised i nodded and said" i didnt know either until my dad told me i had that magic so dose he" they both said" How tell us"i told them" well its magic my dad made and its like a drink you have to drink but believe me its really painful" they were confused but they were like "amazing so you could get stuff while laying down on your bed and dodge attacks quicker and fight like a beast" i nodded and showed them i have bones as weapons they laughed until i showed marco its really painful "heh whos laughing now" i laughed a little and star laughed at marco i helped him up and he was like" dude your amazing" i said" i know i am amazing dude so are you" i went down stairs to hang out until me star and marco heard sounds out side i got my bones and went outside was not what i expected oh boy(your probably wondering whats the thing YN saw you will know in the next chapter wait to see that chapter and i hope :3 dont hate me pleaseeee)

=============================================

ey my peeps what do you think about this chapter 

i hope you liked it i worked really hard on it 1439 WORDS YOU GET IT WORDS

ok  i will go now peace out and have a good ass day

=============================================