9

VENUS CLASPS HER hands together as she waits for the boy to reveal himself from around the corner.

"Aye white girl!" Carl calls obnoxiously, causing Venus to immediately roll her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up!" The girl firmly grasps hold of Carl as she pulls him into her house.

"I have some news, find a place to sit" nerves running through her body, her hands trembled.

"No easy way to say this" She mumbles to herself, causing Carl to raise an eyebrow.

"Debbie's pregnant" Carl jumps up, his face turning bright red.

"Your lying! Stop lying!" The girl, a little taken back, watched the boy walk back and fourth.

"I'm not, she won't get an abortion so that idea is out the window! Carl what the fuck do we do?!" The boy stopped, glancing at Venus he grabbed her arms.

"Swear to me, you are not lying" The girl nods her head.

"I swear" Carl lets go, dropping down onto the couch, he places his head in his hands.

"Don't worry, we are going to get her a pregnancy test and some morning sickness tablets" The boy nods slowly, saying no word, he stands up.

"Where is she?" The girl points upstairs, following close behind, they make their way to Venus's room.

>>>

"I won't abort it! It's my child" Debbie protested, throwing her hands in the air.

"Debbie, you're young! What happens if you can't handle it" Venus wraps her arms around her bestfriend.

"I don't want you to end up hurt!" Debbie sighed heavily before looking up at Carl, who was watching Venus.

"Vee, please give us a sec would you?" The girl nods as she leaves the room. Debbie crosses her arms over her chest as she glares at her brother.

"So, why you being so nice huh?" Carl shrugged, looking around the room.

"Do you like Venus?" Carl's eyes widen and he begins laughing.

"What? No!" Debbie rolls her eyes before smiling.

"She likes yo-" the door swings open, Venus walks in and sits down on her bed.

"By the way, Debs, i may have been downstairs, and you may have been 'whispering' but dang! I heard every word" Carl smirks at his sister who was currently laughing.

"He does, I know it, he's just a pussy" The three glance at each other.

"Why do we keep going silent?" Carl shrugs as does Debbie.

"Well I don't like it, so you better make a conversation before I pour freezing cold water over your head" Debbie looks at Carl.

"And the sad part is, she will"

YO I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE WASSGOOOD!!!!

THANK U FOR READING ND VOTING ND ALL THAT COOL SHIZ.

Charlii xox