The pastel boy

I sat up on a couch after sleeping for about 2 hours. Where was I? I looked around the room and there was nothing, it was empty. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. in a quick second there was already 4 more couches around the room, a pole, and a ton of other ppl. I didn't really pay attention to the people. Then, I noticed a certain light blue haired boy with a pastel flower crown, rose tattoos, and tattoos of some people, I didn't exactly know all of them. His shirt had a girl on it with half her hair colored one color and the other half a different color. He had light blue jeans on, they looked kinda tight? He gazed his eyes over to me and I turned red as a cherry. My heart raced as he began walking towards me. He sat next sat next to me and crossed one leg over the other and put his hand on his knee," Hey there mister cutie. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "._.  I opened my mouth but couldn't say a thing, I was paralyzed and couldn't move nor talk. He had me in a trance, a love trance that I couldn't escape or at least that's what I thought. He scooted closer to me and lifted one hand onto my thigh and the other up to my face and slowly smoothed his hand across my cheek," Are you ready big boy?
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) " I froze and sat there, I guess it wouldn't be bad to give it a try? BUT WTF R U DOING BUDDY HAHA DON'T JUST COME UP TO SOMEONE AND TRY TO KISS THEM WTHH?!!!? I didn't say that out loud tho because I can't. So I was just gonna let him kiss me. He slowly came in for a kiss, his lips barely touched mine and he then went over to my neck/ear area and whispered in my ear, "sorry but I have to do this, I have to go.." but before he could finish, it all flashed before my eyes And I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping, it was all a dream but I looked up, and my door creaked open, it was the pastel haired boy...he said," did you sleep well honey?"