Vampire-Napped~~~ Chapter Six~~~Hungry

heeey you guys i had extra time so i decided to give you a quick update!!!!!!

Chapter~~~~

Damien gave me a wide blood thirsty grin that made ice slide through my veins- the ones his god forsaken fangs were probably aching to get at- and he leaned against the door lazily. In my head I was playing a well worn record that was currently the only thought I was capable of producing: pleasegoaway-pleasegoaway-PLEASEGOAWAY!!!

Not that I was desperate or anything.

"Look at you, wide and bushy-tailed..." oh this couldn't be going anywhere good. "since you're ALREADY soo enthusiastic- what do you say we get to work?" his voice made me shiver and I wanted to crawl into myself and hide- really REALLY badly! I couldn't even imagine what 'work' he wanted to get around to- okay never mind... I didn't WANT to imagine that type of thing.

I swallowed hard and glanced around the room. Weapons... weapons... were there no stinking weapons lying around here? Probably not. A glare lowered onto my brow. This was just great. Perfect. Stupendous! Stuck in a Bed-room, heavy on the 'bed' part, with a bloodthirsty, lustful, VAMPIRE!! Oh yeah this was definitely going to make it onto my list of 'worst-possible-occurrences'. My stomach growled. Oh! Food. I needed food and there was nothing he could say about it!

"Try a 'no' out for size." I snarled back. "I'm hungry and I WILL bite your ass if you come near me without getting my food.... And if it's a damn granola bar I'll shove it somewhere where the sun don't shine."

My words seemed to catch his attention. "A little testy today, aren't we?" he purred.

"Number one- there sure isn't any 'we' anywhere in this situation; there's ME, and then there's the blood sucking leech referred to as you. Number two- testy doesn't cover how I feel. Number three- WHERE THE HELL IS MY FOOD?!" I roared.

His amusement vanished, and so did he. Then he was crouching right in front of me, teeth bared hells flames writhing in his eye sockets; oh wait- silly me- those WERE his eyes, so much for a bloody soul. "You dare to speak to me this way?" he hissed. For some reason I liked him loud. Loud meant anger.... This whispering thing? I shivered. CRE-EEPY!

For a second I waged an inner war. What was better? Food and a punishment- or no food and still punishment? I'd take the first.

"Food!" I huffed indignantly.

Flames froze to chipped ice and then I was flying through the air, too fast to scream even though I was still desperately trying to. 'Thump!' I came to an abrupt stop on something soft and very comfortable, face buried into the plush material and my scalp screaming bloody- freaking-murder. OW! It felt like someone had just given me a thousand cuts on it and poured salt water on me. "Ishm!" I mumbled into the comforter then repeated it repeatedly inside my head. Shit! Shit! SHIT! Before I could do anything else but grapple for breath a firm weight landed on my back causing me to sink all the more into the cursed thing.

Three mili-seconds later I noticed three things:

1) Damien was on me

2) This was Really Really bad

3) We were on the bed

What does this all add up to? Me being in major shit. Fingers tangled brutally into the snarl of my hair and yanked me up just enough so I could breathe again. Lungs expanded. The red room stung my eyes. God I just wanted to burry back into the stupid comforter again.

Breath hissed close to my ear. I froze, heart hammering loudly.

"It's best if you remember your place BLOOD SLAVE-" he growled. His lower body ground itself against me and I snarled only to receive another hair twisting laced with excruciating pain. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. "- it's under Me moaning as I take your blood." 'That's what you think' I wanted to shout but what came out was much, much worse.

"Oh shove it up your dang butt hole you soulless parasite!" not the best thing to say to Damien. Actually- I should've just kept my mouth shut.

From behind me I could actually 'feel' his rage as it electrified the air. My eyes watered. My throat closed. Oh GOD! This was bad. So very, very bad! The room seemed to be closing in on me, the air became thicker. Nails dug deep into my head and I felt blood trickle down my cheek. Before I met Damien I would've been praying the holy hell out of heaven right about now but since then I knew I wasn't going to die- Damien enjoyed fighting me too much. But that didn't mean that I wasn't scared. If I'd had any liquid recently it would've been warming my pants by now because I was Terrified. Absolutely. Completely. TERRFIED. This was going to hurt like a-

Fangs slashed into flesh.

"HOlY F-" a cold hand clamped down on my mouth and muffled my curses. And I had thought that his bite back in the jail cell had been bad! Pain flooded in. The world swam. Everything revolved around my neck where it felt like ice-hot flames were curling over it then slipping inside to light my veins aflame. Minutes passed, hours maybe... I bucked and squirmed and, vision blurring fingers and toes going cold. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't hit him, couldn't buck him off. Could only fade away on the tide of darkness and hope he was over his anger by the time I woke up... Wait! My eyes flickered open again. There was something.... Something I'd said... something I'd-

-With a mental roar I opened my mouth and bit down as hard as I could-

Like magic the fangs receded the weight lifted and then warmth flowed down my neck. I shot up to a sitting postion and turned to look at what had happened. Damien was on the far side of the room, looking pissed but wary.

"You BIT me?" he snapped.

I gave him a glare and tried to staunch the bleeding in my neck. "I told you I would. Fare is fare y'know. I supply you with food you supply me with food, or if you prefer- you bite me I bite you- your choice."

Eyes narrowed at my tone but I refused to be phased, besides, I was too distracted by a weird light feeling uncurling in my stomach anyways. The room spun slightly and I threw out a hand to steady myself. Okay... maybe it was more than a 'light' feeling.

Predatory teeth flashed at me and suddenly he was at the door. "Have it your way slave. I'll bring you food; but try to stay awake, weird things happen to people when their unconscious."

Anger shot through me. "Hey would do you mean by that?" I growled, watching him unlock the door like he had all the time in the world- that made me even madder. "I can stay awake for three days straight! This... should...be" the world started spinning again but this time it was going black too. I tried to fight it. Tried to fend it off. But then I was tipping backwards, eyes already closing as I hit the pillow..." easy..." I sighed.

Damien's chuckle reached me even through the dark veil. "Nighty, night Blood Slave. Have a good rest because when I come back you're not going to be resting for a LONG time." The door clicked shut and then everything just faded away, a single line from my favorite nursery rhyme ringing through my head.

"Ashes, ashes, we all fall down...."