chapter 2: passed out

Kumui's POV

 I was in my office signing documents when I received the news about a personne found in front of the main gate unconscious.

Apparently it was a young girl. The gatekeeper had scanned her an she wasn't a akuma. That was a good sign but what business could a young girl like her have at the Black Order? How did she get here and why did she faint ?

A lot of questions were on my mind but I came to the conclusion that it is would be of no use to just speculate on my own so I decided to immediately visit this mysterious girl.

Some people from the science department took her and placed her in a bed in the infirmary to examine her. when I arrived at the infirmary I spoke to one of the scientists " Hey, so how is she? everything ok?" "Oh yes, just some cuts a bit all over her body and light bruises but nothing is broken or anything" "that's good to hear. Also, do you know why she fainted?" "Well...It's kind of funny you know" the scientist said swetdroping .

A loud growl was heard and then he said "She was hungry... probably didn't eat for a while..."

3P POV

You slept for 1 week and in the entire order spread rumors about you like that you fell from the sky or that at night people had heard horrible noises but you finally wake up.

you slowly opened your eyes and see a girl with black-greenish hair 

Your POV

" The heck, where am I ?"   I thought

My eyes were slowly adapting, once they were I Observed the entier room. It was a big room with multiple beds like the one I was in. After scanning my surroundings I noticed a girl near my bed

" __other,brother she woke up" I slowly sit up, putting a hand on my head"What happened...Where am I ?"

"You are at the black order. You passed out at our front door" A man in a white coat that had the order's symbol on it said

"oh yeah. I remember now. Could you tell me something, uh..."" Kumui Lee but you can call me Kumui and this is lenalee Lee""Hello" she said" yeah... Hello?" you looked at the two siblings with a serious look "do you know where..." you suddenly smiled scratching the back of your head "Where I could find something to eat ?"

Time skip at the cafeteria

Lenalee's POV

(Y/N) was devouring her dishes one after another. She had already a mountain of plates on the table while I was observing her and questioning myself where she put all that food "I have the feeling I've bean through this already"

" S-So (Y/N) why have you come to the order ?""To become a official exorciste what else"She said still devouring her food"Oh so you have Innocence?"

"Hey there, what are you two beauties talking about ?" I look to the right to see a redhead sitting next to (Y/N) "Oh good morning Lavi. How are you?""Good and you?""As always, Oh I havent introduced you two. (Y/N) this is Lavi, Lavi, this is (Y/N) our new recruit." "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lavi Bookman." Lavi said with a light smile on his lips shaking her hand " It a pleasure to meet you too. My name is (F/N) (L/N)" She said with the same kind of smile.

(Y/N) finished of all her dishes and brought every plate back to the kitchen and then she came back with an entier strawberry cake. "You going to eat all that ?" I said while sweat dropping seriously worried about how she could eat that much " Oh Where are my manners. You want some? " "No thanks. I'm still eating my own food." "How about you?" her look shifted to Lavi also still eating. "Nope i'm good. By the way (Y/N)-chan do you by any chance have a parasite type Innocence ?" " I... Uh... don't know. I heard marshal Theodor mention that but what does it mean?" She asked clearly confused. I and Lavi looked at her slightly surprised

"The marshal ?" I said "Yes, he was the one who found me" "Ah I see. Ok anyways can you show me your weapon (Y/N)-chan?" Lavi said

"Yeah if you want to. But my innocence isn't really a weapon in it self..." She looked at our confused expression and continued explaining.

Your POV

"It's a bit complicated... uhm... You know what, it is easyer to show you"

At first I closed my eyes My bangs cover my left eye.I show them my left hand, open my right eye while my left is still covered  and say " Innocence activate" Some sort of White turquoise tattoo start to form on the back of my hand and I say with a serious face "ash to ash dust to dust, god's flame shall burn trough evil"at the end of my sentence my hand is enveloped in a white-blue flame.

The two of them look at me with a mixture of surprise and shock. I just giggle silently at their reaction. My flames extinguish and the tattoo disappeared also.

Lavi finally spoke " It is awesome I never saw something like that before. Even though I'm not entirely sure but I think you have a parasite type. The innocence from a Parasite type is part of their body and the exorcist can transform that part of his body and use it as a anti-akuma- weapon. They are very rare. Plus it explains why you eat so much."

I look at him very confused "What does that have to do with the fact that I eat a lot?" " That is because the innocence in the exorciste's body uses their energy to activate,so the user eats more than the average personne to balance the lack of energy" Lenalee explained. "But there is another type, the 'equipment type' . The equipment type is just a weapon, like a sword or something like that, made of innocence."

"Wow I didn't imagine there are different types of innocence. " I said while trying to manage all the new information I've earned. They both giggled at my reaction.

"By the way, Normally at this hour 'he' should be here. I wanted to introduce you to another friend." Lenalee said while looking for someone. " Ah there he is! Allen here ! Let me introduce you to someone.

A boy with white hair and a scar on the left side of his face approached our table. "That scar on his face... dont' tell me he has..."

"Good morning Lenalle, Lavi, and you are ?" I observed his face carefully "Now that I take a better look at him he is really handsome" "Oh this is (Y/N) she is our new member" Lenalee said. "Is that so ? Welcome in the order. My name is Allen Walker." He said with a warm smile. I blushed at his smile. "H-hi... I... uh my name is (Y- Y/N) (L/N) I l-look forward to work with you."I said cursing myself for stuttering. "I go order my food. I'm right back" He walked away.

"STRIKE!" I said silently

Lavi's POV

"STRIKE" (Y/N) said silently. She probably just said that to herself. I was pretty surprised but didn't say anything and just grind to myself " (Y/N) (L/N) and Allen Walker, I have the feeling this will become very interesting"

Hello reader-chan did you like it? I hope you did even though it is my first time writing for you, I do my best to make it good. So I'm sorry for spelling errors >-<

 If you could leave a comment it would make me really happy

If you have anything you want me to introduce in the story you can leave it in the comments. Well then, that should be everything. Have a nice day.....

 Writer-chan out.