Tag

I got tagged by starryeyedturtle

Your nickname
Owl, I don't really have one! On here, I'll just stick to Rosie (but that isn't my real name!)

Your eye color
Ocean blue with lighter and darker hues of the same color.

Your hair color
Blonde. Plain and simple. Blonde (although, I have found brown and ginger hairs but they were only singular hairs.)

One fact about you
Hmmmm. I have hugged Brooklyn Gibson from RoadTrip and I have also met Mickey and Rye from the same band. All of the guys were really nice but Rye was a tiny bit.....moody? I am not sure how to describe the way he was.

Favourite color
Purple. No doubt about it. Not a dark hue, though - like a lilac color, nice and light but not too bright (hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)

Favourite place
Ireland? Maybe Bournemouth because I have happy memories there - and I also know that my crush enjoys it there too as their grandparents live there! But this was after I went there.

Favourite song
At the moment, it's 'Shades On' by The Vamps and 'Why' by Sabrina Carpenter.

Favourite celebrity
Are you having a laugh? Thomas Brodie-Sangster of course!

Favourite animal
OBVIOUSLY an owl!

Favourite book
Geez. The impossible question! I'm loving 'FANGIRL' by Rainbow Rowell, 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner and 'New Moon' by Stephenie Meyers.

Tag 20 people: (I only did 10!)
exxx25
-SophiaMcCall-
caraklepzig
-fandomfamily
IHaveACrushOnYouToo 
-aphrrodites
-voidosterfield
-nirvanas
AlyssaOBrien11 
crimsonwritings