Crimson Reign: Death's Silent Lullaby-COVER

Covers made for @EternalDarkness101. 

Crimson Reign: Death's Silent Lullaby

Ashera Niera Nata Daughter and rightful heir to the Sapphire Throne. Beaten, abused, and cursed with a power beyond control, she struggles for dominance and acceptance. Mayze Cyan Born into a poor family. War rumbles in her veins as she is forced into a new world not accepting of her arrival. She must learn to survive in a world were predators lurk at every corner. Marcus Octavious Augustus A young Centurion returning home from a enthralling rebellion. He is forced to fight a war not his own. Deamon Syllia Aurianna Conceived into a family filled with lies and deceit. Forced to reckon with troubling visions of a frightening entity, he fights to find his true identity and solve his troubles. While these four lives hang in the balance, a force stronger than anyone imagined is a awakened. Only one holds the key to unlock the Seven Rings. A war is brewing. Powers are rising. Tensions are growing. The fate of Jade island hangs in the balance. A tale of lust, passion, murder, betrayal are combined into one tantalizing tale about the fate of the Alecan Empire. Needless lives will be snatched and crimson will run through the streets. BetrayalMurderPassionLustFour Queens. One immortals. One power. One winner. Admist the bloodshed who will rise to power? Who will survive and ultimately who will succomb to a haunting death? " Only the strong will survive while the weak crumble to dust, that is the way the gods intended it to be. "

Thank you so much for requesting!❤