--01--

--Y/n's Pov--

"No, no, no, no!"
I scream as I crawl through a vent. My heart pounds against my skin, and I could easily feel it ththrough the fabric of my shirt. It's as if my heart is clinging onto my ribs for dear life. It was normal night, sort of. I mean, I'm completely against electrocuting the animatronics, and I wouldn't call it normal. I went into the back room, and did as the computer said, and attempted to electrocute Circus Baby. Even though the guy said that she was up and running, I couldn't see her. The flickering lights made my body become more aware and when I entered the vent, my heart is now pounding. Pounding and crashes above the vent echo through my ears as I panic and crawl faster.

As I exit, I notice that the lift is waiting for me. I leap inside and the doors close agonisaly slow. So, I sit against the walls of the lift and take off my cap.
"Holy cow, that was freaky."

My heart calms down quickly when the doors the close. I put my hand through my hair and look at the poster of Circus Baby and smile weakly.
"I officially hate going in your gallery."

I get a guide to help me escape, and I explain to him what I've heard. The guide seems to find my anxiety funny bad tells me not to worry. I leave the building, huffing.
"Honestly. Why did I even get the job?"

My reason is fairly simple. A friend of mine went to someone's birthday party. She was obsessed with this one animatronic. She kept saying that it was for her. I believed her, since her Dad was partnered with the creator of them. Anyway, she went and she never returned. Her brother later on had an awful head injury, and their older brother was a bully. It seemed that her disappearance caused the family to either become evil or hurt. Their father seemed to have changed. He wasn't so loving. He had a ghost in his eyes. As if all his words had a second meaning.
He became ill.
I think I saw a newspaper article with his name in it. 'William Afton Missing' and underneath that was ' Fazbear Fright Burned To The Ground'. Quite strange huh?

I return home, my mind set on food going down my gullet. The sun is beginning to rise, but my body wants sleep more than anything else (apart from food). I quickly get F/f (Favourite Food) from the Fridge/Cupboard/Freezer and return to my comfortable chair in the living room. I sit and eat while watching the news.
Nothing special has happened.

I sit on my windowsill, my feet dangling outside of the window. I watch as my neighbor and their family play out in the sun. I chuckle when one of the little ones chase the dog, and look at the adults in concern when they bring out the wine and beer. Overall through it seems to be a lovely afternoon. When I came back home (at 6:38 am), all I did was sleep until my stomach woke me up in the afternoon.

I stop watching the family and walk back into my room. My bed covers sprawls across my s/F/c (second Favourite colour). My Light/Dark wooden desk has many sketches and a few newspaper clippings. The sketches are of the older animatronics, and the clippings are of the restaurants that they belong in. I sell my artwork and make random theories about the mysterious animatronics. I'm not weird or a creep, ((Though I watch my senpai sleep. Sorry, couldn't help myself XD)) but I like to keep track of the place, since my friend disappeared.

I run my hand through my hair.
"I have until midnight. Then I have to go back. "
I sigh at the thought. I thought I could handle whatevers behind the door, since I heard the rumours and stuff. I obviously wasn't prepared, since nothing too serious happened at the beginning. But I guess that's how every horror story starts. Plain at the beginning, scary in the middle and deadly near the end. Wait... Am I going to die?! Dammit Y/n and your hypothesis! Ugh... I need more sleep. So I reward myself with a beautiful rest on my amazing bed.
I'm not lazy.
Just a fellow lover of sleep.