II Winning Touchdown .

Yn

I looked out the limo window, peeking at the New York skyscrapers. I then looked over to Odell who was glued to his phone. Him & I were still blown out from earlier's encounter. We honestly almost made another baby tonight. We were currently on our way to pick up Xavier from Odell's parents'. I've never felt so drained.

15 minutes later..

Odell firmly knocked on the door, being aware that it was 12 a.m. in the morning. I squeezed my crossed arms closer to me. I had on a nice thick coat, knowing how New York temperatures drops crazy low. Moments later Mrs. Beckham came to the door. The look in her eyes were tiresome as if she had woken up from her sleep. I smiled as she flashed back a warm smile, sleepiness showing too.

"I'll go get him, he's sleep." she insisted. Me & Odell stepped inside & I immediately slid off my gloves so that the warmth of the house could bring them back to life. I stood & waited for Xavier. As I looked around I seen a picture of Odell & Xavier that I had took awhile back sitting on the table by the front door.

 As I looked around I seen a picture of Odell & Xavier that I had took awhile back sitting on the table by the front door

I had tried so hard to hold back the one tear that was building up in my right eye. Odell noticed & hugged my body from behind. He planted a kiss on my neck. "think you can pop out another one babygirl ?" I rolled my eyes & chuckled still looking at the picture. "I dont know right now baby."

Soon, Mrs. Beckham came slowly walking down the steps carrying a sleeping Xavier. Me & Odell walked up to them & gave off a warm smile. I took him in my arms & rubbed his cheek. He had Odell's lips nose & my eyes. He was of Odell's twin than mine. Odell rubbed his head & grabbed his bags.

"He played until his eyes closed." Mrs. Beckham whispered making sure not to wake him. I chuckled quietly. "Thank you mama for everything." Odell & I gave her one last hug before stepping out the light-dimmed house. I wrapped Xavier in his blankets as securely as I could. Odell opened the door, allowing me to step in first.

As Odell came in & closed the door, I looked at Xavier & thought to myself about how lucky of a mother I am.

...

I slowly laid Xavier upon his bed. He squirmed a little, adjusting to his permanent spot for the night. I tucked him in & gave him a light kiss on his forehead. "Mommy loves you .." were the last words I said before closing his door shut. I was met with my husband outside the room. "What you waiting for ?" I put my hands on my hips & raised my eyebrow. he chuckled & lifted me off my feet into his broad arms. "You, duhhh." he led us through the halls into our
bedroom & laid me on the bed. I was still sore from earlier tonight.

"Baby, this gonna have to wait until tomorrow because 1, im still sore from you & 2, we need to get to bed. You Mr have a big game tomorrow." I got up undressing myself to prepare for a shower. I felt his eyes on me during every movement. I smirked to myself, knowing this turned him on more than anything.

"Baby c'mon. one last time tonight." he walked up behind me hugging my waist, his breath against my honey chocolate toned skin. I shivered trying to resist turning around & attacking his plump lips. I turned my head & gave him a warm kiss on the cheek, "Maybe if you win tomorrow, I'll grant you a treat."

He groaned in my ear & undid his toned arms from around my waist. I giggled & closed the bathroom door.

1 hour later ...

I had just got finished brushing my teeth & blow drying my hair as I stepped out the door. Odell was sound asleep with his shirt & pants off, the remote in his hand. I smiled & walked over to him. he looked so good. the cover was just half above his bulge which naturally looked big through his boxers every time. holding back the urge ripping through my body, I removed the remote, setting it in front of the tv. I kissed him slightly on his lips & turned off the lights.

"Good luck tomorrow baby." I whispered as I positioned myself on his side, placing my hand on his muscular chest & laying my head in his arm.

being continued ..