Chapter 15

Wills POV
I wake up at 4 am. I know that since (Y/N) is a Hades child, she's probably still asleep, so I go to be cabin and wake her up. "Too early. I hate you." She mumbles. I laugh a little, pick her up, and bring her to the meeting spot Leo and I agreed on. Leo is standing there waiting. "Everyone ready?" Leo asks. "Yeah. I'll just carry (Y/N) until she's actually awake." I say. Leo laughs. "So, I got a little more information and a LONG prophecy, but Chiron said not to share it....I don't know why. I thought that I could you know lead the way since I know everything." Leo says. "Yeah sure. Let's just get going." We start out walking. Then we decide that it takes too long and we get a cab. (Y/N) starts waking up around 1. "Good morning sleepy head." I say jokingly. "Mhmm." (Y/N) replies. "You ready to walk now or do I have to keep carrying you?" I ask. Instead of answering me she just wraps her arms around my neck and adjusts herself so she can rest her head on my shoulder. I smile softly and make sure Leo isn't looking. I then kiss her forehead.

~time skip~

"Guys it's getting late. Maybe we stop at a hotel? Chiron gave us money." Leo says around 8 pm. "Okay. I'm SO tired!!" (Y/N) complains. I laugh. "You spent most of the day sleeping! Youve been walking for 3 hours!!" I say. (Y/N) giggles. We walk over to a cheap looking hotel and get a room with 2 queen beds. We go up to the room. "Well either 2 of us share a bed or one of us sleeps on the floor." Leo says. "Well (Y/N) and I can share a bed and you can sleep on the other one." I think out loud. "Okay...." Leo replies. (Y/N) flops on the bed and passes out. Leo and I fall asleep soon after. This is going to be a long quest...