Chapter 4

Gia POV*****

I song along to the lyrics to Jhene Aiko- The Worst. Nobody ever heard me singing before. For some strange reason Dallas popped in my head the whole time I was singing the song.

I went to turn around to get my MAC lipstick off the bed when I saw Dallas turning around bout to walk out the room.

"Were you here the whole time listening to me sing?" I said not wanting him to leave the room just yet.

"Um-mm I'm sorry Gia, I just never heard nobody that can sing like that ma. You can be the next Beyoncé one day probably. " he said trying to be funny.

"Now you are completely crazy now,  I can't sing in front of people Dallas! And I would like it if you keep your mouth close about what happen just now." I said pointing my finger right into the center of his chest.

"I got you ma. Don't worry about it, its just our little secret." Dallas said coming in my personal space.

"Alright get out of here before someone think something is going on between us in here. " I said changing the subject so he could get out.

"Maybe that is what I want people to think" Dallas said.

I just excused the comment and went to shut the door right in his face.

"Who the heck do he think he is?" I thought to myself.

That's all he wants from girls is what is between their legs. He is just like all the other dudes that try to talk to me.

Something in the back of my mind was telling me to give him a chance. No man has ever made me feel all bubbly inside when I saw them.

Maybe I should give him a chance. I don't want to mess up my friendship with Tia. She means a lot to me. I don't get alone with females so she was my only bestfriend that I tolerate.

Dallas POV******

Man Gia got a player really feeling her. Maybe I should just make her mines.

*Dallas goes downstairs to where his sister Tia was sitting at. *

"Yoooo lil sis, can I ask you an honest question?....
What do you think about me making your bestfriend Giavonni my forever girl?"