Epilogue..

3 months later..

I'm having fun with them. I admit. I was hurt when my oppa leaves. I felt the pain. I know. He's my boyfriend. But because of this accident, he will sacrifice.

*flashback

My oppa went back to talk with my mom. I went through my room all by myself. Mike was buying food by that time. Accidentally, I heard the conversation of my oppa and mom.

"Do you really wanna go?" Asked mom.

"Yes. I love Michelle. But it seems like it's my time to give a way for Mike. I know Michelle loves Mike too. So, I'm doing this for her."

My mom tapped his shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you for loving my daughter. Thank you for doing this." 

"It's nothing. Michelle. She's important. And all I want for her is to be happy. Even if it was not with me."  And so. My oppa waved to my mom and said goodbye.

My heart hurts. I feel it. Even though I can't remember anything. Still, I can feel what's the truth is. And on the other side. I know. Mike also has a big part in my heart. 

"Oppa!" I called him.

He looked. Smiled. And went over me.

"I'm sorry." I said. Then he hugged me.

"No need, Michelle. Just be yourself. Be good always. Take care,okay? I will always love you. You will be forever in my heart.." 

*end of flashback

Yeah. Even though it hurts. I know my oppa did it for me. And I'm grateful because he did this. 

I love him? Yeah. Michelle loves him. But then, Mike. Michelle loves Mike for a long time.

"You know what, Michelle?" Mom said.

"Yes, mom?" I asked.

"The doctor said that you will remember everything, soon! Just after your last therapy you will be out of this hospital." I smiled upon hearing this.