Real life RPG's we do every day

I've been having this weird thought about different versions of reality constantly changing;

Now I don't mean those ideas like:
"Oh, I think there's a reality where I'm a guy."
"I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse,"

Or

"I have fucking awesome superpowers to use for daily life or fun."

No, that's pretty cool too, but no.

Say you're laying in bed reading, but you feel a little hungry. You can either

A. Go get a snack

B. Keep reading the book

Now say you go with getting a snack right then. This is where my brain starts doing weird shit and asks questions:

"What if there's another 'me' that chose to finish the book first?"

"What if 'I' wasn't even reading, but actually cleaning 'my' room? Or drawing?"

"If I wanted to travel back in time, would I be able to see only my version of how life went then, or have the choice to see the other outcomes?"

And the list goes on. This might've sounded confusing and all, but it's just something that I think about now and then. If you do it too, please let me know that I'm not completely insane.

A/N: Congratulations on reading the first completely random fucking chapter of who-knows-how-many-more chapters to come. If you have any weird thoughts about random shit (as you can see, "shit" and "fuck" are my favorite words to use) let me know about them so I can question myself longer as I stay awake in bed till 12 am! Trust me, we probably have the same disturbing ideas running through our minds.

And for those of you who may know my original profile:

PEACE! ~(≧▽≦)/~
-Aqua~