What's the way of love {Chapter 3}

Annie's pov:
I didn't really get much sleep, but you know it's whatever.  I wake up to the smell of pancakes in the kitchen.  I walk downstairs looking like a mess and not caring thinking it was just my family, but when I walked sleepily down the stairs we had company.  The first face that caught my eye was Hayden...the boy I met yesterday.  I quickly turned around and ran back up to my room.  I then pulled an outfit from my suitcase and got changed (swipe to see Annie's outfit).  When I walked back down I politely said, "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting guests!"  I took the sit next to Hayden and started to eat.
-
Hayden's pov:
I got dressed really fast (swipe twice to see his outfit)!  I was pretty hype because Annie's family, the Leblancs,  invited my family over for breakfast.  My dad was unsure because of the me being "famous" thing, but I assured him that they didn't even know who I was.  "They must be from a small town then!" He laughed.  "Ha ha, your sooo funny." I responded sarcastically.  I have never had a normal life!  Ever since I was little I was always doing auditions, shows, acting, singing, and so much more.  I wonder what life would be like if I never even started that stuff.  When we went to the Leblanc's new house, Annie was not awake yet.  After about a half hour she started walk down the stairs yawning in her pajamas and a messy bun.  She sure looked hot even when she didn't even try...wait what!! Did I just say that!?  Once she noticed we were here she sprinted back up the stairs.  About five minutes later she came back down still gorgeous!  She sat next to me and we began to eat and talk.  I think that our families really like each other.