three

Mackenzie strutted away from the boy as if she was on the catwalk for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

She took a seat in a booth across from Tyler with a happy expression on her face.

"Honestly, that felt great." Mackenzie chirped as she took her phone from Tyler.

"Honey, you went way past the timer." Her best friend widened his blue and grey eyes.

"What? Was that not one minute?" She looked at him in a concerned way with a smile tingling upon her lips.

"It was 8 minutes." Tyler looked Mackenzie dead straight into her big brown eyes.

"Oh." The clueless brunette mouthed, then sinking down into her chair. "It felt amazing, though."

"I can tell." Tyler rolled his eyes, a bit jealous of his best friend of having the privilege to kiss a hot guy.

Tyler took a quick glance back at the guy Mackenzie almost swallowed whole, who was sitting there in a daze of smiles while looking down at a phone screen.

"Looks like someone's love struck," Tyler turned back to Mackenzie. "Six o'clock."

"I am too, but I barely know him, so I just can't ask him to marry me or something." She lengthened one corner of her mouth.

"Well, he goes to our school and maybe you could be intimate again there." Tyler wiggles his eyebrows.

"I still never got his name." With that, the nameless, smoking hot boy started to sing his heart out while jumping around to different strangers.

"Looks like he plays Nerve too," Tyler widened his eyes.

"Yeah," She nodded in agreement.

Mackenzie became completely unaware of what was happening and kept her eyes in direction of the boy whom she just locked lips with. No boy has ever had her in a daze like this.

Seconds passed by, and soon, those seconds turned into minutes.

"Stop the fucking googoo eyes, wake up bitch." Tyler flicked the side of Mackenzie's head, slightly messing up her ash brown hair.

"Says the one with a daddy kink," she obnoxiously rolled her eyes, letting out a small scoff.

"I'm just saying," Tyler smirked. "Look at his sharp ass jawline, the veins popping out of his arms, like fuck me already!" Tyler pointed out the attractive things in the boy.

"Wait, he's coming this way. Act natural." Mackenzie whispered to Tyler as the boy walked towards their booth.

They immediately made eye contact.

"Good job on your dare, must take the guts to do that." Mackenzie tried to act as normal as possible.

"It wasn't too hard." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm Johnny, by the way."

"I'm Mackenzie, and this is my best friend Tyler-"

"I'm extremely gay, don't worry." Tyler interrupted, hopefully giving his best friend a chance.

"You didn't have to say that." Mackenzie said to Tyler through gritted teeth.

Johnny let out a soft chuckle, then looking down at his phone. "Anyways, it looks like the watchers want us to team up."

"Really? Uh-" Mackenzie raises her eyebrows, quickly taking out her phone.

GO WITH HIM TO THE CITY
$700

"I just really wanted to do one dare or something-" Mackenzie rapidly said with a nervous giggle, but her companion interrupted her.

"One dare my ass, you should do it." Tyler quietly said to her, making sure it wasn't audible to Johnny.

"You know what?" Mackenzie stood up from the booth. "Why not?" A huge smile grew on her face.

"Let's do it."