Chapter 1

Rainbow's POV

Morning in Ponyville!

I went off to start this beautiful morning with my bestiest bestest friends ever!!

I dashed off to Sugarcube Corner for the delicious breakfast Pinkie Pie prepared.

Yet, when i got there...

Yeah...everypony else was there...

"Hi Rainbow!" Twilight greeted,

"Hey!...Wait, how did you guys get here so early?" I asked, in confusion.

"Oh silly Dash!" Pinkie said, "We knew you'd try to be first!...So I dashed through everypony's house earlier than you thought!"

I was shocked, but yeah! Its Pinkie Pie - don't question it...

"Oh boy! Whats for breakfast Pinkie?" I asked in excitement.

"Each of us have different meals!" She answered.

I was confused,

"She means, each of us have our favorite meals." Applejack said, "Like this! Mine is Apple Pancake, Twilight has Blueberry Pancake, Pinkie has chocolate pancake, Fluttershy has vanilla pancake, and Rarity has pancake strawberry!

"Well thats awesomely delicious but...I suddenly lost my appetite for pancakes!

I feel more with...

FLYING FOR BREAKFAST!"

Everypony was staring at me...

"Just kidding! I'll get some fresh air before breakfast."

I immediately flew off to the sky, and luckily it was quite windy!

"Ah...the breeze, the sun, the clouds...WAIT!...Clouds to bust off!"

I zoomed and dashed around the clouds to poof them away!

"Yeah I did a great dash there, Dash!" I said to myself as i pat myself on the shoulder.

"It would be a great day to spend with the Wonderbolts..." then suddenly I remembered about Soarin.

"Gosh...I can't believe I've been missing Soarin for months. It sure be nice to visit them..." i said to myself.

Suddenly Twilight came flying out of nowhere!

"HEADS UP!" she yelled, right after she already dashed towards me,

I wasnt really surprised...

"Uh Twilight! Maybe you should practice your warning before you even do the trick." I told her,

"Sorry. Maybe you're actually the better flyer." She said.

"Speaking of which, did you just talk to yourself about visiting somepony?" She asked

Okay... I AM surprised at THAT...

"What?..How?, You know?!" I asked in shock and embarrassment.

"Uh yes..." she said,

I kinda gave up pretending to dont know things Twilight does, so i gave it away,

"Okay fine. I want to visit the wonderbolts, 'slash' i want to see Soarin again after how many months of not seeing each other." I said pretty quickly,

Twilight hesitated, and had quite a shock in her face...

"WHAAAT?! You haven't seen him for months?!" She exclaimed,

"Wow...you take things too seriously, even for you." I told her,

"Calm down, Twi. Its not like I'll never want to see him again." I explained.

"Come on, let's head back down." I told her.

"You better not be keeping things to yourself Rainbow Dash." Twilight said with a sly tone.

"Huh, yeah right." I said.

We got down to Sugarcube Corner,

As me and Twily walked in, she asked me

"Rainbow, do you mind if I tell the others about your...thing?"

Wow, Twi really has to get on things...well yeah maybe i shouldnt be keeping things to myself lately...

"Fine...go ahead. I dont mind at all." I told,

She went inside to our friends,

"Girls, I know that you guys know about Rainbow's-"

"Secret about her thing for Soarin the Wonderbolt of the wonderbolts, and that she actually wants to visit them and him after a really really long time...?" Pinkie continued for Twilight in a very quick way.

"Uhh, yes..." twilight said in surprise.

"Knew it!" Pinkie said.

"Well of course we know, and we totally understand." Rarity said,

"Thanks guys, I appreciate it but you wouldnt mind if its only between us. I mean, you guys are my bestest friends right?" I asked them,

And of course in agreement they all nodded.

"Thanks so much everypony! You really are all the best!" I said.

And we all gave a big hug!