Chapter 3

{Dez POV}

{ The Following morning at Desmond House , his room is dark and only one light beam is shining through  the curtains. Drake music can be heard in the background. }

The next morning 

I can't stop thinking about her.All I think about is her.Her long light brown hair her hazel eyes the way she laughed everything.All of a sudden my phone rang,who is it I though too myself.It was Scott,I really don't want to talk to him right now,but whatever.

"Hey!!!" he blasted on the phone.

"Hey" I said back to him

"Where are you  ? " he asked .

"I'm home" , I struggled without crying or sniffing.

"Get your ass to school bro "he said

{Fuck , today's Monday ,

I hate Mondays  I thought to myself . }

Get to school ,we have a big test now . He said 

OK! , I'll be there in ten minutes .

I jumped into the shower .

I wonder if she will be to school today ? 

No!!! You are not going to think about her  .

Both my mom and my dad agreed to let me stay home for today  but I have to take this test . 

 After showering I put a shirt on and a random pair of jean then I grabbed my jacket and the keys for my dirt bike.

I went into my garage and pushed my dirt bike out of the fence . As i started my dirt bike up i was  hoping  that no police catch me  driving to school

I gave  my bike some gas and speeded off to school .

.

.

.

 After a five minutes ride and one stop light I finally got to school .  I  first got off my bike and ran to  Language classrooms. I opened the door and apologized to the teacher for being extremely late . 

I sat next to Scott and took a pen out of my bag and started the exam .  

{about and hour later }

Me and Scott walk out the exam room , both of us was tires for bursting our brains in the exam .

Ohhh man it's going to be a long day .

What do we have next ? I asked 

"Math " Scott replied

Uckk !! 

I walked to the cafeteria and  bought a spice and honey chicken sandwich with fries .

I sat down and destroyed the sandwich and fries in less than ten minutes , Scott came and asked if i was ready for the exam .

"Yea :D " i said , will smiling

Ohh he replied .

My watch rang to remind me that it was one o clock and i had to be in the exam room . 

Ok ! it's time to start this exam  .

After a long day I started my bike and road home to  finally relax after a long day .

{At Desmond House }

Ahhhhh  , I'm finally home

I wonder how I did on my exams ? 

I jumped into  the shower and thought about how after  two weeks from crying and felling depress from me and Mallia braking up. I actually feel better and i feel my life is going back on track .

After I finished showering and putting on a basketball pants i jumped in my bed . I watched T.V for a hour while talking to Scott about our Bio test tomorrow .

Scott texted me

Hey want go to the carnival to celebrate our exams ending this week end ?

Sure ! I replied

{Ashtion POV}

Me and Jessie was walking from school to my house to chill for the rest of the day .

We decided to stop for some ice cream on the way home . We walked in " Ben's ice-cream Palace " and bought two chocolate ice-creams. We continued to walk home talking about Franklins new hair cut and Michael suddenly becoming cute . 

We finally reach my house and Jessie was complaining about her legs hurting from the long walk and bus ride from school to get home .

Don't worry Jes ,were home now , so were can go watch t.v and stuff .

I opened the door and windows to let some air in and dropped my bag at the front door .

We ran upstairs to watch t.v 

Hey Ash , you want to go to the carnival on Saturday ?  Jessie asked me

Yea , I guess  i replied

- Saturday Night -

{Still Ashtion POV }

Me and Jessie finally pulled up to the carnival and the carnival was packed with people playing games and riding rides .

Me and Jessie decided to go on the Twister and then ten levels of scary , we walked up to the man who was serving people to get on the Twister. We showed him our hand that allowed us to ride all rides as much as we want . 

We got on the Twister and sat in one of the holders , we waited for the man to start the ride and get our body pull and pushed .

After the ride we went on the line for the 10 levels of scary , the line was extremely long  so me and Jes talked about school and the summer brake .  

We were finally let in and we walked into the first level of scary which was for children  . Two tall and handsome boys was walking in front of us ,  Jessie told me that the two boys was at the birthday party .

They were ? I didn't remember them .

"You was drunk and stuff " Jess replyed

Well they are hot , let's talk to them .  I said

-Writers Note -

Hey guys I guess i haven't update in a while but I got Chapter 3 out . Any way ill  keep on trying to extend the chapter . I tryed so hard but i guess that's why i couldn't do it .