Revealing her job

"... Huh...? Mira-chan, why are you here?!?!"
"Hey Tsubaki.... nice to meet you in here"

Ema looked at Tsubaki, surprised.
"Tsubaki san, didn't I tell you about Mira-nee? I thought I said she's coming..."
"Yeah, I think so... I just didn't know she was Mira-chan.'

Yusuke was not getting about this, and so was Ukyo.
"Huh? How do you know her, Tsuba-nii?"
"Well, it's a long story... You know I'm doing voice acting, right? When I was finished with the 'Tower of doom', there was a person who was.......... Um...."
"Who was...?" Ukyo raised an eyebrow.

"Like.... Getting on the top 1 with 1148380 points...."
Ema gasped. "But... even elites can't get enough that scores in 'tower of  doom', even I'm struggling in level 2..."

Hmmm... That's not very hard... Just needs quick fingers, I suppose.
"So, I decided to know who is in the top 1. But it was hard because her nickname was... [blank]."

"Blank? As in, there's no name?"
Ukyo asked.
"Yeah, so I decided to find her with research-"

"Wait, did you said [blank]?"
Wataru interrupted.
"But, [blank] is the progamer of progamers!! How can't you guys don't know that?"
"Yeah, I heard something about that... [blank] is the god of games and even won the world champion with chess, card games, and cla** roy**. But nobody knows who that is and what is that. They think [blank] is some kind of a super computer..." Masaomi commented.

Tsubaki chuckled.
"Well then, we have a super computer in the family!"
...
Silence

Yeah!!! It's me you dumb ass holes!!  Can't you see that I didn't tell you about my job?!?!
...
Yusuke spoke up.
"Hey, Ema... Is your sister... Uh, [blank]?"
"Yeah, she is."

At the end of Ema's sentence, pairs of 5 eyes bugged out.

"What did you say?!?!?!"
"Lady and gentlemen, may I introduce to [blank]. Who is Mirai Hinata, and our new sister."

Hey guys! Sorry for having all of you waaaiiittt for a long time... (  ¡°¡)
AND!!! thank you for looking in to my stories!! I can't believe I done 3 of them and gotten those ☆...