🌹Chapter 1🌹

Thank you The_Infinity for my book cover sorry it took me so long to update😂! 

Destiney Coleman

              I took a sip of my water as I wait for my date, his name is Nate, he is late so I get my trash together and leave

              I took a sip of my water as I wait for my date, his name is Nate, he is late so I get my trash together and leave. I do this because of two reasons, 1 I don't want to be here alone 2 he's wasting my time. I knew this was going to happen, if I'm being honest, this always happens and now that I'm used to it I'm completely fine. When I get by my car I call Cierra and when she answers with a hello I say "today was great! " with a chuckle. "What happened," she says immediately " what he do?" what you should be asking is what didn't he do I thought as I got in my car and put my seatbelt on.

            "Well, what he did was waste my time and didn't even bother texting or calling me, "I replied rolling my eyes. This is exactly why I don't let Cierra set up dates for me, it's always some little boy that always forget or have something else to do when our date comes up. I could be doing so many things right now, but no I had to be here getting stood up. " Cierra, please stop setting dates for me they never show up and when or if they do they turn out to be weirdos!" I sigh and huff back on my seat.

           "I know! I'm sorry this keeps happening ill talk to him later, but how about we go out I know you have a nice outfit on and we can't waste it now can we?" she asked and I can feel her little smile

            "I don't know its getting kind of late," looking out the window I see the orange and blue sky then I look down at my outfit. I do look pretty good today and I'm already out so I might as well go.

            " Okay, I guess..." trail off and I hear her squeal. After she tells me the details I hang up and start driving in that direction. Cierra is my best friend and we 've known each other basically all of our lives, you see I'm adopted and I never knew my birth parents they gave me up and I'm glad they did because if they didn't I wouldn't be here right now. Cierra is one of the sweetest and funniest girls I know, I can't imagine life without her.

              She has dark brown hair that is as soft as cotton candy, green eyes, full lips, and she was blessed with thick eyebrows. I arrive at what looks like an abandoned building and when I get out I look around trying to find this crazy girl. " Hey! You made it!" I turn around to see Cierra walking up to me with a small smile on her face. " and you look amazing! Nick is crazy for standing you up." I shake my head not wanting to think about him.

  "I don't want to think about him right now, let's go." I state dragging her to the entrance.

💕💕So i know this is really short but i really wanted to post a chapter so here its is and i hope you enjoyed it💕💕