Kanye

~ phil's tired, like really tired, he's had a long week and all he wants to do it cuddle up with dan and sleep, maybe have some slow, loving sex. but no, the new kanye album's out, and dan will not shut the fuck up about it.

~ he's going on and on about how amazing the music his, how amazing he is, and it's getting to be a bit too much.

~ "he's literally a god, phil. have you seen him? he glows. what did we do to deserve this angel of a human being on our humble planet. he's literally my fucking dad. he's my fucking daddy-"

~ the second the words are out of his mouth phil can tell he regrets it. and he damn well should because phil's on him in a second, pushing him onto his back and pinning him down by his wrists.

~ "what the fuck did you just say, dan? sorry, didn't catch that."

~ dan practically squeaks, his eyes blown wide. "p-phil, i didn't-" he's cut off when phil presses his knee up into dan's crotch, and dan's breath hitches. "daddy-!"

~ phil just grunts, reaching down to tug at dan's button. "say it again."

~ "daddy, i-" he gasps, feeling phil's hand sliding into his jeans and palming at his already forming bulge. "f-fuck, phil..."

~ phil leans over him to nip at his throat, making dan whimper and squirm as he tugs at his jeans, pushing them down his hips.

~ "who do you belong to," he mutters while working at his own button, pausing occasionally to grind down on his whiny boyfriend.

~ "y-you, phil, i belong to you, i'm yours fuckkk-"

~ phil grabs him by the throat, pressing down just slightly and watching as dan's eyes widen and his cheeks turn red with surprise. "then what the fuck are you calling another man daddy for, whore?"

~ "i didn't mean it, it just s-slipped out...?"

~ "of course it did."

~ within only a few minutes phil has both of their boxers off, his fingers coated with couch lube, pumping them in and out of his boyfriend who's whimpering and falling apart beneath him.

~ "p-phil please, n-need you..."

~ phil tugs at his hair roughly, pulling his fingers out and wiping them on the couch. "what did you say, slut?"

~ "daddy, please, fuck me so hard oh god, need it-!"

~ that's all it takes to get phil coating his length in lube, grabbing dan's hips and pushing in, bottoming out immediately, drawing a loud whiny moan out of dan.

~ phil fucks into him hard and rough, just the way he knows dan likes it, trailing kisses up his jaw and biting to leave hickeys as he rolls his hips, pounding into the boy beneath him.

~ "holy f-fuck phil i'm gonna cum, fuckfuckfuck harder-!"

~ dan cums all over himself not long after, moaning "daddy" in a broken shout, phil fucking him down from it and rubbing circles on his hips with his thumbs.

~ "so pretty," phil mutters, kissing dan's cheek and pulling out carefully.

~ "and dan, baby? kanye can't fuck you like i can."

God help me.