first time

- their first kiss should feel like a hurricane, with shiny lips and a saccharine taste, but it's so different, in such an important way. phil's lovely with him like none of his first kisses have been. he brushes their lips together until dan whimpers at the touch and uses his tongue like an anesthetic instead of a weapon and just kisses him in a way that feels like worship.

- they grin when they separate - a little more aware than they were before - and phil glances at dan's eyes, lips, neck, and kisses him hard once more. dan shuffles closer and they watch each other, just mapping out the features of each other's faces with this comfortable silence resting between them. everything seems wintry when phil flutters his eyelashes, like he's teasing, maybe just a little.

- they're messy and nervous, all shaking hands and breathy laughs. they wrestle for the lube and dan finds it first with his thighs around phil's waist, but the flicker of a tongue over his cock forces a shock up his spine. he drops the bottle and, one obscene lick later, slick fingers circle his hole. one slides in easily while phil's busy distracting him with soft kisses against his shaft and another joins to curl against his prostate and dan begs for more, for a crooked smile pressed against his neck.

- phil wriggles backwards and reaches for dan, rolling on the condom and spilling lube all over his thighs in his eagerness. phil glides into dan slow and tentative, but dan's not glass, he won't break.

- the first rock of phil's hips is too slow and too cautious, with sighs instead of moans and hands fluttering over dan's ribs. somewhere in the middle, they grin at each other and lose the goosebumps and find a rhythm that leaves them breathless. phil's hips tilt and yes, that's the perfect angle, the one where his cock grazes over dan's prostate in these teasing, slow thrusts that have dan gasping and gripping the sheets, phil's fingers burning into his thighs.

- fingers circle tight around dan's cock at every noise, so his lips are understandably shameless for reward. moans and stutters of 'phil please' become his language as phil jerks him off, rocks his hips, and breathes words to drive him insane. phil whispers 'just like that dan, c'mon, for me, get nice and loud' and it's filthy and cheap but the smile on his face is so sweet that dan's orgasm blindsides him, curls somewhere deep in his spine and heats his blood so quickly it hurts.

- dan's still shaking when phil gets restless, squirming and circling his hips and gasping in syllables. automatically, he grasps dan's hands and presses them back into the mattress, fingers twining together. his hips roll, just a slow, simple grind, but phil looks overwhelmed and dan's never seen anyone so beautiful.

- dan, he gasps, and yes, that's definitely his favorite. dan's fingers curl against his knuckles and he wishes he had more strength to give phil more. instead he clenches around phil's cock and presses a kiss to phil's neck. phil arches off the mattress, straining against dan's grip and every breath is a moan as he cums. there's no real sensation - aside from the jackhammer movement of phil's hips and the slow, needy rocks in the aftermath.

- it's mid afternoon when they finally separate and phil takes such good care of dan. he tucks him under new sheets and makes him another tea, feeding him pieces of chocolate between kisses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im trash-liv