Chapter 2-#Linter

Two week time skip

I was out taking a walk with my pet jaguar. Yes you got that right. Jaguar. His golden fur gleamed in the sun, although it just stopped raining. Suddenly, someone knocked into me and apologized. He had golden hair, and a Maverick Hoodie on. I instantly blurted," Sorry Logan." he looked up to face me, smiled, stood up and helped me up. The permanent cast on my right wrist, i got a week ago,  tore and Logan looked into my eyes with worry. He picked up the torn bits and grabbed my left hand and brought me to his house. I smiled when I felt Maverick on my shoulder.

" Awww. He loves youuuuuu!"blushing when he kissed my cheek He said enthusiastically as he searched around for his car keys to bring me to the hospital. 

Time skip to the part where you and Logan are waiting for the new cast to be placed.

I snuggled into his arms, clearly blushing when he kissed my cheek. I felt his warm embrace as he called Snow down to the hospital to look after me.

"Please don't go. I want you to be here." I said making puppy dog eyes.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek again and said," I will never." 

1 month time skip.

Logan and I have become really close. I met the Why Don't We boys last week. Corbyn and Daniel tried to hit on me but when they did, I'd go to Logan and hold his hand, seductively enough for him to blush and look like a tomato. Then I would giggle and lean my head on him. I felt something that I thought I would never feel again. Love and care.

Logan's POV

Today, I will ask her out. I have some ripped jeans and a Maverick shirt on. I grabbed the Yeti Backpack and grabbed my car keys. We arranged to meet at Caramel Park(just for the story peeps)so I began to walk to the elevator and as soon as I step in, I see the Why Don't We boys, all of them wearing tuxedos. I smiled and asked then what they were doing here while I texted Winter that I left and so did she. 

" I wanted to ask Winter out because I think I am falling for her," Corbyn said. "We are going to...

I felt anger in my body as soon as we said that so I pinned him to the wall and said,"Don't you dare okay. Listen up, SHE IS MINE!!!" I punched him and sat in the Yeti and drove off, only caring for Winter.

As soon as I reached the park, I saw Winter smiling to herself in the cool breeze. I stepped out and gave her a hug. I was excited.

" So Winter," I paused to take a breath and saw her nod and smile at me " I needed to tell you something. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I can't thank Mark enough for letting me go to that party and meet you. You are the tulips of my life Winter and I just wanted to say that I love you." 

She looked at me and blushed and said I love you too. I took her hand and bent down on a knee and asked her to be my girlfriend. She nodded in silence. She was about to say something when I cut her off and kissed her. It took a while but she returned it and smiled into it. She was finally mine. I took out my vlog camera from my bag and switched it on. 

"#Linter is real guys!" I said and smashed my lips on hers, in front of the vlog camera.