Chapter-10 Humsafar

Love is the best feeling in the world;
Because whoever falls in love they
Feel Happiness and sorrow of eachother.
-Fatima:)

Why can't he give her happiness instead of pain?

Why can't he be the reason of her smile instead of her tears?

Why why ?

He blinked furiously to prevent the tears from splitting out, her pain was so tangible that it pierced his heart.

Because of her!

She was the reason for their separation, her motive were fulfilled, she get what she wanted from him.She broke their frame, his wife is so close to him for the sake of name but can't he even touch her.She is the reason of destroying every blooming flower of his life.

Putting the blame on other is too easy, isn't it?

Her voice started ringing in his ears like a boom, he slid his both hands around her shoulders and pressed her head to his chest close to his heart, he wants her to protect from everything, from every wrong intention.His embrace is only place where she get solace and she wants to stay there forever because that's only the thing she could take from him at that moment.

The moment was so heart trendingly that it pierced her her as she heard his thudding heartbeats reminding her that this man heart once belong to her, blinking back the tears she wrapped her hands around his waist.

Still have it?

He rubbed her back to give her some solace, after sometimes she felts her eyelids dropping until couldn't take them open anymore.The tiredness finally took its toll on her as her head fell on his chest more closer.

Taking a deep breathe, he hugs her more tightly so that she couldn't leave him again.Today she refused to listen him but he'll not give up, he very well know that she needs him like he do.

But when it comes to women sitting beside him, his wife he was always to mean and selfish  even though he knows she hates him now more but he refused to give up, he know he can't live his life without her more.

"Here comes your bedroom" he whispered to himself entering in the spacious master bedroom with the sleeping Swara in his arms.

Lowering her on the bed he gazed room before gazing at her sleeping peacefully with no worries, tears stain were clearly visible on her and her clothes were fully covered with dry blood stains, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before going to make a call.

"The more you will try to run away from me, the more I will chase you and it will become more difficult you us, so please stop running"

After talking with Rohan and Samar he takes a long relief and walked up to the bathroom to take a quick shower and cook something for her, he can't take risk with her health.

After freshened he came out from bathroom while drying his wet hairs.He stopped when he saw his wife cuddling more and mumbling something which hearing it he becomes emotional.

"Hume chod kar mat jye.....Please hum aapke bina aur nhi skate......Humre liye nhi to apni aulaad kly hi...Samar ke liye.....He needs you please stay" she mumbled in her sleep while a single tear drop from her eyes, it pierced his heart.