1:2

(BEFORE READING, LOOK AT THE PIC. OMFG TAE BEING POSSESSIVE!!!! TAEJIN IS RISING YA ANGELS!!!)

Previously~

What he did not notice..was that someone.....something......was watching him...very....

Very closely.

At home:

Jin had taken his shower, a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair dripping wet. He was making his way to his room to change, when he noticed his mother grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you staring at mum~?" He asked sweetly.

"I'm happy to see my son all grown up there." She implied while wiggling her eyebrows at Jin's abs.

Jin blushed, "Stop being a pervert mum!!" He retorted.

"Well you are the one showing it. Besides, which mother would not admire their child's beauty~?" She questioned with a smirk.

"I'm soooo done with you mum..!!" He chuckled and entered his room to change.

Jin changed into his brand new ironed uniform before looking into a large mirror and admiring himself.

"Ah...I look so handsome as usual. What if someone sues me for being too handsome~?"
He sang praises to himself.

As he stared into the mirror, he noticed two pair of blue eyes staring back at him.

"WAHH!!" With a loud scream and small thud, on the floor he fell.

"Did you yell at another bug this time~?" His mother giggled from the living room while shouting at him sweetly.

"NO MUM I'M OLD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHILDISH!!" With that he stood up slowly and carefully looked at the mirror few meters away.

"Maybe I haven't been sleeping alot these days...?" He questioned before adjusting his necktie and grabbing his bag.

He unlocked the room door and skied down the living room kissing his mum goodbye.

"Will be back whenever the school ends mum~" Jin chirped while back hugging his mum.

"Yeah yeah, don't be a brat to your new friends and come home early~" his mum replied.

With that, Jin left the house and hopped down the slope with the map to his new school.

He crossed the road and kept reading the map, until he passed by a park where people where jogging and doing morning exercise.

He kept walking and walking until he heard a sad violin piece being played.

Jin looked around to see the owner of the sad piece.

He walked and walked until he halted at a bench which was back facing him.

He saw no one at that part of the park. Only a man, in an odd looking purple cloak with an odd looking violin. He had blonde hair and he looked quite young.

His back was facing Jin, so Jin did not know who it was.

"Why isn't anyone stopping by to see him?" Jin thought to himself.

He took a deep breathe before calling out to the person.

"Excuse me..?"

No response.

"Hello excuse me???"

No response.

"EXCUSSSEEEE MEEEEE!!!!" Jin bellowed through his sweet voice.

This time the man stopped playing. He put the violin on the bench and got up, back still facing Jin.

He then undid his cloak and let it flow down his waist level.

Jin went into utter shock. He could not believe what he saw on the man's back.

A pair of ebony painted wings majestically drooping to the ground.

The man slowly corked his head towards Jin and smirked.

"Do you remember me, my love?" He questioned sweetly.

Jin was starting to sweat endlessly.

"Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!!" Jin yelled before scramming away crazily.

The man with blonde hair simply stood still and smirked at Jin running away.

"You can run my love, but you can't hide. Be thankful Jinnie, I let you to the place you need to be at by now. Otherwise, I would have claimed you back right here and now." He chuckled evily before disappearing into thin air.

That's the end my loves!~ Im soo sorry for the short chapters. I'm really busy these days and I will try to update regularly. Please bare with me!! ».«

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK A FEW PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS STORY!!

BloomOfWinxClub
im-so-mavi123
BAEPSAE_MY_HEARTEU