Chapter 4 - One step become ten

Playing: Eddy Kim-The Manual

"Are you crying?" A guy approach from the back.

A guy's voice that sound familiar. How can? His voice really easy to know, different than others.

Aereun turn back.

She shocked.

"Minhyun oppa." Two words out from her mouth in shock.

"Yes, it's me.. any problem? " Minhyun created a smile.

Why he asked when he saw what happened? Do he has to ask?

"Nothing." She's about to go but,

"Aereun-ah." Minhyun call out her name.

She's turn back.

"Meet me after school..?"

Aereun saw his hand was uncomfortable, playing with his own fingers and nails and his worry face. She didn't want to make him mad and at the same time, ofcourse she want to meet him but the embarrassment are still there, hide in herself.

"Should I?" Aereun with her blank face which is kind cute too.

"If you don't want, it's okay!" His face suddenly change, faking that he's okay.

"No, I will! But where?" Aereun suddenly straight forward.

"I will come to your class, which class you was in?" Minhyun getting closer as they are way too far.

"Is it okay? It was in 3rd floor, class 11-1A." Aereun feel uncomfortable as it would be burden for Minhyun.

"Nah it's okay! I will wait infront of your class's door after your class end!" Minhyun in a great mood which actually no one can read his mind.

Aereun get into her class. All the students already in the class, as they are learning the English lesson.

All student look at Aereun which is she get into the class 15 minutes late.

"Kim Aereun, why did you late?" Aereun's English teacher shocked with her attitude as she's a top student with a great attitude and no late.

"I'm sorry Ms.Yoo, I got some emergency. I won't do the same mistake again." She's bowing.

"Alright, I'm accepting your apologize as it's your first time late. Go sit at your place."

Aereun is bowing again.

Haechan just take a look of Aereun.

Haechan turn back.

"Aereun-ah."

"Look at front, Ms.Yoo is teaching." Aereun not even look at him.

"I want to tell you something."

"After class end okay?" Her eyes meet Haechan's.

Haechan is nodding and back to front.

After English class end. Haechan turn back as Aereun's place just behind him.

"Aereun-ah, do you busy today?" Haechan look happy but not Aereun as she's really annoyed with him.

"I'm sorry, I have to meet someone. I'm really sorry."

"Ah it's okay, we can have a meal together next time right?" Haechan with his face, hopeful.

"I hope so." She's smiling. Fake smile.

A few minutes later, Mathematics teacher get into their class.

Finally, class of today end. The ring is ringing.

The girls shouting girly and whisper to each other.

"Oh my god, why he's here?" Aereun's girl classmate said till make her look who is it.

As Haechan look what's happened with the girls at his class, there's a good looking 'oppa' infront of their class and that guy just looking at his place. He's guessing why and turn his body, and Aereun is smiling to that guy.

That guy shows his hand to come over him. Aereun is about to go but suddenly Haechan stop her.

PLAYING : Wanna One - Never

CONTINUE.

So how? 😍 I hope you like it and can support this books! and do support Wanna One too!

"All I want do, Wanna One!"