Insecure

Korosensei had decided that everyone should relax a bit and swim...because..well..obviously it was hot (Coz' of Itona!) Well let's get back to the present time.

You looked at everyone's body and back at yours.You then notice how just a bit of your..ya know..pops out you sighed heavily then saw Itona coming your way, you ran towards him looking up at him ( pretend your height is until Itona's shoulders) "Itona!" You while hugging him, you saw him staring at 'something' you followed his gaze and caught him staring at your breasts, "Hmm...too small" Itona said bluntly which caused you to slap the back of his head " I know that you don't have to remind me" You said and sighed exasperatedly and ran towards the pool, once you got in you noticed that everyone had such an amazing body. You were snapped out of your thought by Rio splashing you with water you stared at her and splashed water on her and the others until the day ended.

You were all sitting by the fire when you excused yourself

You were sitting by the pool letting your feet in the water..

"(N/N) (Nickname)?"
You knew who it was but chose to ignore it. Itona on the other hand walk towards you and saw the look of discourage and felt guilty.
He sat down next to you and pulled you closer to him, a pink hue was visible on your cheeks "I'm sorry....(Y/N)" You stared at him and sighed you nodded your head and smiled.  That when you saw Itona put his hand under your top and squished it "For a small breast it sure is squishy." He said bluntly. You slapped the back of his head and said with a hint of sarcasm in your voice

"HOW ROMANTIC!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lame right, Gomenasai minna I'm trying so hard 😢😢😢
A little something to cheer me up

Itona: Author-chan, I-I love you
Me: I love you too
Itona: *kisses you*
Me: *blushes*
10 hits....21......32......46......50....60 hits!!

Me: *Faints*

Ultimate cringe!