Chapter 9

Yo's POV

I was so mad at my dad. How can he behave like that. It's my own decision, and mistake. 

–Yo'. Please come down, and eat something. - She knock to my door. 

–I'm not hungry Mum.

–Baby. I'm worried about you.- She sigh.- Can I come in?

–Of course.

She came in my room, and sit beside me. No matter how angry or embittered I am, I love her , and can't be mad at her. She's my beloved Mam. 

–What happened?- She ask, stroking my shoulder. 

She always knows when I'm sad, or nailed. She definitely has six sens. 

- Why you sitting here alone? What made you so sad.

–Mum.

–Yes, Yo?

–You knew about Dad's plans?- I ask. 

–What plans?

–About my transfer to abroad school.- I explained. 

I held my breath. 

–He told you?- She ask in concern. - It's great opportunity. - She was trying to cheer me up. 

–But I don't want to. - I asked.- Pleas convince father , that he wouldn't send me there.

–Och Babe.

–It's like prison.

–Yo', you're overreacting.- She sigh.- Besides you know that when you're father make a decision, nothing will convince him.- She explained me. - He's so stubborn.

–But you could try.- I was really desperate.

I don't want them to fights, but I want to go back to old school. Ming was my friend, trustee. There was P'Kit, P'Beam, Nate, and rest of my friends. P'Forth, and P'Pha. I don't want to regret nothing. 

–OK. - She agree.- I will try, but you have to promise me something.

–What?- I ask. - I do anything.

–Let's spend this time without a fights. Can you promise me that?

–Yes Mom. - I agree. - I will try. 

–Good.- She kiss me on the forehead.- Now let's go to dinner.

We went down to the dining room, where my father was reading newspaper, waiting for our meal. He looked at me, but he didn't even say a word. 

–Honey.- She break the silence.- I think I should take Wayo, tomorrow to our family doctor to examination.

–It's good idea, they should take a picture of he's hand.- He agree.- I don't trust public health care. 

–It will hurts again. - I interrupt. - Doctor in hospital say, to don't move my hand, and rest.

–Yo', our doctor is much better.- Dad reply.

–Better in what method.- I ask.- Because we pay so much to him. I don't think that is the meaning of beater. 

–Wayo'!- father rice his voice.- Before you went to this school, you never behave like that. It was a bad choice.

–It was not.- I disagree.- I have a real friend's out there. They care about me, and I'm care for them too. - I sigh.- When I have accident, they were there for me. They worried about me.