chapter 11

A/n guess who's back back again and guess who put a song on SoundCloud that you should hear😉MEHhttps://soundcloud.com/user-873649802/dhis-dont-stop

Dinahs pov
So me and Lauren are currently getting ready to go to normani's house to see if there was any information there about how to stop this. As I was getting ready normani was giving me do's and don'ts. "If you see a hurt bitch leave her don't even make eye contact with her matter fact you can't even make eye contact with female zombies" "but babe what if she try to bite me" she turned around and said "well bite that bitch back shit" I laughed and gave her a goodbye kiss just in case I didn't come back. I went downstairs to see if Lauren was ready and she was so we got in my car and drove to normani's house. Her house was very far away from Laurens but laurens parents were superstitious so they had a generator and we had a little bit of power. Lauren snapped me out of my thoughts and said "you are hilariously whipped" I scoffed but it was true and I couldn't deny it "I saw you get your ass beat yesterday" i was so embarrassed I need to start laying down ground rules. I guess Lauren wanted to make me feel better because she told me she was whipped to. We pulled up on normani's lawn. it's a trick me and Lauren learned if we park on the lawn we get to the car faster. We walked in the house and I saw a room with a desk in it so I went in there. There were papers scattered everywhere. I picked all of them up and put them in the book bag on my back. Then I went through the drawers and took everything out. I told Lauren we could leave but I saw the absent door open and it was a white light coming from it. I went down there and saw a lab Lauren looked at everything in awe. I sure hoped normani understood this shit because me and Lauren sure didn't. We packed all the chemicals and labels in our backpacks and left. When we got in the car Lauren still hadn't said anything so I had to break the silence. She looked at me and said "they knew about this for years DJ and did nothing about it" the first thing I needed to know was did normani know about this because it would change my whole view of her. We got to the house and of course Tori would be there and while normani was walking down the steps she walked up to me "get the fuck out of my way triceratops and leave me alone I don't want you" I was curious to know whether or not normani knew about this so I pulled her back upstairs and asked her about it. She told me she didn't and I believed her. I went to check on Seth and Regina and they were having a good time throwing laurens baseballs at the zombies from the window. I closed it a bit so they wouldn't fall out and went back in the room with Mani to take my power back. She was standing by the dresser so I went behind her and grabbed her by the waste. I whispered in her ear "you been a really disrespectful girl lately" and she said "well you been acting like a dumbass but you don't see me commenting on it" that was it I thought about what Lauren said today and turned her around and picked her up by her thighs. I was determined I was going to fuck her on that dresser until she couldn't speak. I pulled don't her shorts and seen she didn't have on underwear I played with her wetness for awhile until I felt as though she was ready. I pulled out my big friend and played with it just to tick her off. I laughed when she took it from me and slipped it in. I hoped to God I would pull out on time because I am very fertile. I started thrusting into her and she moaned and pulled me closer to her ... this was not supposed to be sensual this was a lesson so I picked her up off the dresser and put her on the bed bent over. I was putting in work and I know I was because normani was screaming so loud and she couldn't even get a coherent sentence out. I pulled her hair and said " that'll show you not to talk to me like I'm your damn daughter im daddy and don't you ever fuck with me like that" she squirted all over my dick when I said that and I came in her by accident. We didn't say anything about it and we both went to sleep and it was the best I had in a while. I woke up to the sound of Camila yelling "yess bitch" I guess she was bragging about last night because I heard normani say " girl she put it down last night just have to test her patience all the time because she gave me daddy dick but she came in me and I don't know if she can have babies but if I do get pregnant I know DJ going to be there and treat us like royalty" after she said that I got up and said " you should already know that Mani" I went downstairs and Lauren saw me and smirked. I looked at her ready to smiled and she dapped me up and said I heard you to put it down last night and I said "hoe you already know but I kinda came in mani last night and I know I'm going to be there I just don't want them to grow up in a world like this so I think we should go to the place this all started" she told me she supported me because Camila was pregnant already. I was surprised because Lauren never fucked raw. She looked me and said "I know what you thinking and we were high and you have no excuse" she was right but I made her squirt it was only right. We agreed that we would go to Atlanta in a week so we had time to plan. I really hoped this worked because I don't want my kid going through this if there is one.