Another close person I ever had?

Yeah, My mother has died 3 years ago. But still, there is some glimpse at my mind. And I think why? She had to die. The only happy camper I ever had in my life is my mother. It shouldn't something that is needed to occur. She is the only one I ever had in my life. The day she died, my father married to another Woman. And for that woman, it is really difficult to handle both of us. She chooses my elder sister since she is more understanding than me, I have sent to my grand parent's house. My family used to live in Mumbai whereas I live with my grandparents at Newyork. I know we have not destined apart, but my parents never came to see me they just gave money to us so that we can survive. And I never go to see them because literally, I hate them because they let me be lonely at the age of 12.When I barely understand this world. We have met quite a time, but always my father came I didn't see my stepmother as well as my elder sister. I don't want to meet my stepmother, but yeah, I want to see my elder sister.

She is actually 6 years older than me, but she really had far better maturity I could ever have. I remember the moments she used to hug me at night so that I never feel pain inside. She used to feed me when our mother is sick. The bond we share is actually what I can not explain in words.

DI you are away from my eyes

But we are close from hearts

I look up expectantly towards the gate

Each and every single day

And wish that one day you will

Come back to see me

Out of all the friends

I had

You really are the best

Out of all the heroines

I saw that

You are the best ever