1

Dear Diary,                                                                                                                                                                                        

Its my seventh year, and its horrible and indespicable. Harry's like some sort of hero, or celebrity, maybe both. He's probably the most popular boy in school, and its not just that people find him outstanding, its that he has crowds of girls all the time telling him he's their hero and that he's good looking and incredibly brave. Its sickening, and I know Ginny hates it too. Whats even worse is that he isn't even the only one.... Draco Lucius Malfoy. Another ''handsome'' boy being chased by all the girls in school. Don't they have any taste? Chasing after that git? And whats worse is that he lets them do it, unlike Harry. He lets them play with his hair and follow him where ever he goes. Its disgusting. You can tell he doesnt like any of them, he just loves the attention they bring him. Sick. Infact why am I even mentioning him. Eww.    

Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione's POV                                                                                                           

I sit reading in my dorm until I hear an owls beak peck at my window. I open the window, stroking the owls head as I take the note from its beak. I patted its head again and watched it twitch before flying away again. I opened the folded peice of paper, curious. The note was written in fine ink, surely a quill with a very sharp tip. The handwriting was bold, quite small and almost block like, with smiley faces above the I's. I've never seen it before

Dearest Hermione, 

I love you. I love every bit of you. Your smart, I couldn't do half of what you can do. Even if I could I'd be to distracted by your beauty to even try. I can't take my mind off of you... You leave me lovestruck, and I wouldn't want it any other way...

It left me astonished. Below the text was a small symbol of a dark green star and three letters. D. L. M in the center. This left me even more blank. Who could this be, what did it stand for....

I carried on staring at it, thinking. Everything around me went silent, still, like nothing else exsisted. Who could do this? Why me? These words.... I've never had anything spoken to me before.... it feels-

''Mione!''

''W-w-What?'' 

No-ones POV

Hermione jumped up at the sudden outburst of noise. She turned around, hiding the note behind her back, clutching it in her hands. It was like it was a prized possession, even though she'd only just recieved it.

Rons arms were wrapped around her waste, she could feel him behind her. She stood still, perfectly still. Ron spun her round, and their eyes met. Hermiones straight face turned into a frown, he always chose the wrong moments. He leaned in to kiss her, but she turned her head so that he ended up kissing her cheek. He pouted a bit as Hermione moved over to the doorway.

''I'm off to the Library!'' she spat out before running off.  She rushed down the corridors. Why did he always choose the wrong times? 

She didn't know who this person was. She didn't know what he looked, smelt or sounded like. She didn't know what house he was in, whether he was smart, whether he was popular, had friends, was friends with her. She just knew, she wanted to know him, for him. 

-------------------------------------------------

Short because its the first chapter! :P