Ryou

It was a very hot day. You were walking with your mom in a street. "Do you want some ice cream, honey?" She said. "Yes!" you said with a big smile. When your mom walked to the ice cream cart, you decided to explore. "Mom, I'll be right back!" "Keep around here, (y/n)!". You started to walk, when suddenly, you heard something. You turn around and you saw a white-haired little kid who was in trouble.

 "P-please... leave me a-alone" he said with a soft voice. The other two kids who were with him just laughed. "Shut up, twerp!" one of them said. "Now, give us you money!" said the other one. "Please don't do this to me..." he said. "Oh, looks like someone wants more trouble" One of the kids said and punched him. The sweet boy now was crying.

You ran for help him "Enough of this!" you yelled. "Leave him alone!".  "Back off, brat" one kid said. "Did you just call me "brat?" you said with a  serious look. "Yeah, so?" he said. "What a mistake..." you grabbed the two kids by their t-shirts and you looked a them with a very angry look. "Now leave him alone or you'll pay the consequences" you said. The boys were very scared but they tried to keep "cool". "Tss. We d-don't want any trouble with a little girl." They said as they go away.

You calmed down. "H-hey... are you ok?" The white-haired boy looked at you. "Y-yes... thank you so much" he said with a little smile. "Those boys will never bother you again" you said smiling. "What's you name?" you asked him. "My name is Ryou..." "Nice to meet you Ryou, I'm (y/n)!" You said. "(y/n)... how cute..." he said blushing. "Th-thanks!" you said blushing too.

You were talking with Ryou when you heard your mom's voice. "(y/n)? Where are you?". "Oh, I have to go now, my mom's calling me. I hope to see you again, Ryou" you said smiling. "Same, (y/n) and thanks again." he said and he hugged you. "Goodbye" he said smiling. "Bye" and you kissed him in the cheek, leaving him all blushed.

You told all the story to your mom while you were eating your ice cream. "You got a new friend?" asked your mom. "Yes! he's so sweet and gentle and kind... and cute" When you said the word "cute" you were with a blushing mess. "Aw" your mom thought "my little girl is in love".