"B-benjerman?"

"I guess." I responded half-heartedly. "Why were you crying yesterday?" He asked glancing quickly at me. "I already told you I wasn't crying yesterday." I said shifting in my seat uncomfortably. "Come one V, just tell me. What happened?" He said looking at me."Nothing happened Benjerman."I hissed. " Okay, whatever you say.", "Oh one more question.","What is it now?!", pausing to look at me, "Did you do the 5 page essay for Mrs. Heart?" He questioned with a smirk, "Oh no... I'm so dead." I said as we pulled up into the school parking lot.
"I'll buy you some time." Benjerman said. "Okay, thank you." I said jumping out of the car. I ran straight to the restroom and locked myself in a stall. I got to work on the essay and was half way through when my head began to pound. Ignoring it I continued my essay and thanks to my quick hand writing and Benjerman covering for me I was going to make it to fourth period( Mrs. Heart's class.) Running out of the restroom I collided with a stone wall... What the heck? What did I run into? "Hey, are you okay?" I heard the "stone wall" say. Perplexed I looked up to see a beautiful pare of hazel eyes, without thinking I mumbled "B-benjerman?", "Huh?" Not Ben. Realizing my mistake I stepped back. Definitely not Ben. I thought to myself taking in the boy standing infront of me with beautiful hazel eyes similar to Ben's but completely different at the same time, he was shorter than Ben and had black jaw length hair. Nothing like Ben. I thought to myself, or so I thought I said to myself. "Yeah, sorry to disappoint." He said with a soft chuckle. Wow, his laugh is-- I was pulled from my thoughts by the warning bell ringing. Remembering my essay I said a quick sorry and ran to my class making it to my seat just as the tardy bell rang. "Miss Violet I believe you have an essay for me." Mrs. Heart said flatly without looking up from her paper work. "Y-yes." I breathed, walking to her desk hearing soft chuckles from the class. Sitting back in my seat I heard louder chuckles. Confused I turned back to my work. A couple minutes later I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Violet!" I hear Benjerman urgently whisper over my shoulder. "What?!" I harshly whispered back at him. "Um...", "Oh spit it out already!", " Um...okay...there is gum on your jeans... lots of it.", " What?!" I said louder then a whisper, causing some people to stare and others to chuckle. "Are you serious?!" I whispered back. He nodded his head slowly. Turning back I asked to be excused to the restroom. I pulled my shirt down and quickly made my way to my locker. After getting changing into a new set of clothes ( A pair of worn black skinny jeans and a black tank top.) I stayed in the restroom gathering myself trying not to cry more. After washing my face I walked back to class and cleaned off my seat like nothing happened. During lunch me and Benjerman sat together in silence. The rest of the day was spent ignoring all the chuckles and grins in the hallways. When the last bell rang I quickly ran to my locker ready to go home and forget todays events. I walked to my car and instantly felt like someone was watching me, I turned around but saw no one. Ignoring it I hopped into my car and drove home. After arriving at home I went to my room and  took a hot shower. After completing my homework I flipped through the tv channels deciding to just read instead. I awoke with a start from a loud crash from the kitchen.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed my latest "chapter". Thank you for reading it means so much to me. What will Violet find in the kitchen next "chapter"? Let me know what you think. GB