Chapter Six

A few months later

Me and Akira are officially a couple and everyone knew it. I just needed to finish one more painting, put I could not get it right... I dicided to discard the nine paintings and just make one full painting.

I got a large painting canvas and I had the workers hang it on the empty wall.

I started to paint my sketch once again but the size of my sketch would make this rather difficult..

Another month gone by and my painting was finished.

I covered it up when somone knocked at my door, it was Akira.

"Yusuke, I go home in two weeks.." He said with a pained expression.

My heart felt like it was being brutally punished, had I been working on my painting and not loving my Akira the way he deserves?

Instead of replying I pulled him into my apartment and gave him a kiss on the head,

"I'm sorry, I've let my love for art distract me..."

"Ha... as long as you love me Yusuke..."

"I do.. I love you so very much" Akira then laughs.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your saying 'love' to much" (said Akira)

I smile and let go of Akira,

"Wanna go out for dinner?" Asked Akira.

I nod my head and change into my daily clothes. We always get ramen, it was just Akira's first choice.

After that we went to leblanc we stayed and had coffee, I stayed the night until the day Akira's leave would come.

Time went way to fast, it felt like yesterday when I asked to stay the night, tomorrow Akira is going home.

Before he left I made sure he would remember me and my undying love.

When we entered his room I sat down on his small bed that smelled so hevely like him.

"Your acting weird.." said Akira.

I smile and tell him to come closer to me, of course I'll miss him and all but I was kinda happy for him.. He was going back home, the only emotion I could think of was happiness, there must be someone there waiting for him.

The loving pationate night was abiding, but time was to fast and soon came morning.

I dicided to keep this short, I don't have a considerable amount of time at the moment. I've been working on a new story called I'm Inlove With My Sisters Boyfriend It's byfar one of my favorites.

Thanks for reading =)