Fraught With Danger.

>Shawn's POV<

   I push Cameron down on the couch and climb on top of him, straddling his hips. I lower my upper body and press my lips to his.

"Shawn," Cameron breathes, "We can't do this now. Or at least not here on my Mom's couch."

I raise myself up and look down into his eyes.

"Did you think that we were going to have sex?" I say quietly.

"Well, yeah?"

I lean backward on my hands and throw my left leg to the right over Cameron's body, then stand and walk over to the love seat.

Cameron sits up and looks in my direction with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I don't say anything for a few seconds.

"Is this why you invited me over?"

"No?" He says. "Why do you thi-"

"Was meeting your Mom just an excuse?"

"Shawn, no, I just th-"

I stand and walking out of the living room to the front door.

Cameron stands and runs after me. "Where are you going?"

   I don't say anything. I only continue walking to the door, opening it and walking outside. I get half way down the driveway when Cameron grabs my arm.

   "Will you please stop? What's wrong?" He says, still holding me.

   I pull my arm away, then turn to face him.

   "Nothing is wrong, Cameron." I say, tears already forming in my eyes.

   "Then why are you starting to cry? Why won't you talk to me?" He says, his voice shaky.

   "Why did you think that we were going to have sex? Is that all you want me for?"

"No, Shawn." He says. I can see his eyes filling too.

"Then what made you think that?" I ask.

"The way you kissed me, and then the way you climbed on top of me-"

"I did that because I missed you. I wanted to be closer to you. It wasn't because I wanted to sleep with you." I say and a tear runs down my face.

"I'm sorry." Cameron says crying now, too.

   "It's okay. It's my fault anyway. I probably shouldn't have done that."

   "No," he says wrapping his arms around me, "I should've tried to understand the situation. It was my fault."

   I wrap my arms around him too.

   "Would you please come back inside?"

   "I'd love too." I say wiping my face. I wipe away his tears too, then kiss his cheek.

   We walk back up the driveway and make it to the front porch when his Mom pulls into the driveway.

   "Hey, boys!" She says opening the door of her car. "Would you two help me please?" She asks.

   We both smile and walk to toward the car, and then around to the now open trunk.

~~~~

Okay, so here we are again. A year later, I think. My last draft to this chapter was June 11th, 2018 at 2:12 AM. It is now November 12th, 2019, 9:31 PM.

This is really short, but I eventually started to feel like this book wasn't going anywhere and that no one would ever actually find interest in it. I was wrong.

I feel like one day I'll try to come back to this.

My interest for Magcon has significantly lessened since 2016, and the beginning of this book. I apologize to anyone that actually really found interest in this book of mine. I'll find a way to make it up to you one day. Until then.

-Andrew