Also by Melanie

Have you read them all?

Laws of Summoning Series:

Summoner Rising

Law One: A summoner is responsible for all creatures she lets through from the netherworld. Dacie Cantar wishes someone had explained the Laws of Summoning to her before she watched a shadowy creature crawl out of a painting at the local arcade. As she nears her seventeenth birthday, will she be ready for her new responsibilities, or will the shadows that stalked her mother until her death, finally consume Dacie, too? And then there's Law Two...

BUY IT at www.melaniemcfarlane.com

Dome 1618 Series:

Those Chosen Few (free prequel)

Ellie Mae loved the open skies of the Midwest where she helped her dad farm. But a mass infection has spread over the last year and domes have been built to protect those lucky enough to get a lottery ticket.

SIGN UP FOR A FREE COPY at www.melaniemcfarlane.com

There Once Were Stars

Peace. Love. Order. Dome. That's the motto that the Order has given the residents of Dome 1618 to live by. Natalia Greyes is a resident of Dome 1618, a covered city protected from the deadly radiation that has poisoned the world outside for four generations. Nat never questioned the Order, until one day she sees a stranger on the outside of her dome. Now Nat wants answers. What else might her government be hiding from the good and loyal people of Dome 1618?

BUY IT at www.melaniemcfarlane.com

Here Skies Surround Us

Nat leaves her home, traveling with Evan to Dome 569 to deliver a replica of the immune serum. But when they arrive, members of the "New Order" take them into custody. There are many rules in Dome 569 put in place by Caroline; some that come with deadly consequences when broken. As Nat uncovers the secrets of Dome 569, just how much will she be willing to pay for the price for freedom?

ADD TO GOODREADS

Twisted Tales from the Jaw Series

Into the Woods

A body found floating in the water latches on to its savior and won't let go.
A teen obsessed with the local bat migration transforms in the dark of night.
An intern stretched to the limits becomes one with his tormentors.

Do you love scary stories? Do you like short reads? You'll love these three tales with shades of the Twilight Zone and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. If you're not as twisted as these three short tales, you will be soon...  

BUY IT at www.melaniemcfarlane.com