14

Suga woke up feeling a presence cuddled up in his side. He turned his head to see the orange haired boy's head nuzzle in the crook of his neck. Suga smiled as he tightened the embrace he had around the younger.

They were still naked and judging by the sunlight that was shinning through the window, Suga guessed it's about 6 or 7 AM.

He decided to wake the younger up and leave in case Namjoon comes back early.

He started kissing Jimin all over his face. Forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, lips, temples... He continued doing his quest until he heard giggles coming from the other boy.

"Goodmorning" he said with his raspy voice.

Jimin stretched his arms and lazily looked up at Suga before showing a loving smile and hugging him again. Suga chuckled and patted Jimin's back.

"Jiminie, I think I should go before your brother comes back" Suga said.

Jimin pouted and hid his face in Suga's chest "I don't want you to leave already."

Suga sighed as he kissed the latter's forehead again.

"Jiminie" he groaned.

Jimin slowly removed himself from the elder and looked around.

"Where did my shirt go?" he asked as he continued examining his room.

"Where did all of my clothes go?" Suga asked mockingly earning a blush from Jimin as the latter sneakily turned his head to the side, to see Suga completely naked.

"We should wear something" Suga snickered as he stood up from the bed.

Jimin quickly turned his head around. Suga noticed the small gesture and smirked to himself. 'Woah, he gave me a head twice and still gets embarrassed' he thought to himself as he picked up his clothes that were scattered all around the room.

You see, Jimin liked throwing clothes.

When he was all dressed up he turned to Jimin who was still sitting on the bed completely shirtless, staring out the window.

Jimin was okay with doing these things with Suga, what he kind of wasn't okay with was the fact they had to hide it. He wanted Suga to freely come over to visit him through the front door, saying hi to Namjoon on the way to Jimin's room. He wanted them to be able to go out on dates not worrying whether someone will see them or not. He wanted to wake up with Suga and when they would they would stay in bed until noon.

"Jiminie" Suga whispered gaining the latter's attention.

Jimin looked at Suga and before he knew it there was a pair of soft lips pressed against his plum ones.

Jimin melted into the kiss, swinging his hands around Yoongi's neck and throwing himself down on the bed so Suga was hoovering over him.

Suga licked Jimin's bottom lips asking for entrance. Jimin noticed and opened his moth letting Suga enter.

They tongues were massaging each other with a few silent moans escelating from both males.

After about 2 minutes Suga broke the kiss, looking into Jimin's eyes.

"I should really go."

"I don't want you to" Jimin answered, quickly colliding their lips together again.

"I don't want you to go" Jimin said into the kiss as his eyes began to water. Suga saw the latter holding in tears. He snaked his arms around Jimin's back.

"Don't cry baby" he whispered into Jimin's ear, detaching their lips. He kissed Jimin's cheek as the latter sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"I love you" Suga said.