chapter3

{10 weeks later}
Its been a 10 weeks since I first meet requested johnny and were kinda in the stage where you text everyday and I just have to say I really like him he is so cute and his personality is sexy, he goes to Eagle Academy which is for rich people and he is a junior he has a husky named max which he sends me pictures of all the time, he has a nice rich people house its not big big but its something his best friend name is jack ,he want to be a business man when older, no baby momma's at least that what he hopes ,favorite food lasagna, favorite colors he said bruised purple which was weird didn't know that was a color, his mom died in child birth and his dad is in africa doing studies so he lives with his grandma. I told my older sister about him she told me if I go and meet him be prepared bring moms taser gun with me but I promised I wouldn't meet him I was just texting him for fun which I thought I was but the more I get to know him I kinda want to see him but I don't show it but him on the other hand begs me to meet up with him everyday he insist that we meet I tell him all the time no you might be  crazy and try to kill me he said he wont kill me and that we can meet somewhere public like the mall or the movies but I always ended up saying no but the more he ask the more I want to give in but I don't know how long I can last without seeing him in person.