butterbeer

—

"so none of us brought a damn umbrella?" jason asked the group of people. the vlog squad or the people of david's vlogs had all decided to take a trip to universal studios in orlando since they were around there. also, y/n had been practically begging everyone telling them that harry potter world there was better then the one in la.

the trip had been fun at first until the weather drastically changed and it started pouring rain. now the group was huddled under a overheard mini tent by ollivanders wand shop while they all searched with their eyes for y/n who had ran off after she saw someone with a butterbeer. 

"shit clearly not you don't see us using one know do you?" heath replied already annoyed with the situation they were stuck in.

"heath baby now calm down there are kids around." zane said causing heath to scoff.

"she's not answering her phone." kristen said as she showed the group her phone screen with the letters y/n showing on it.

liza sighed as david continued to vlog and laugh at the glum mood his friends were in. suddenly a loud laugh escaped david's lips as he pointed the camera towards something.

it was not something but someone he pointed it too. everyone turned towards where he was pointing his camera and suddenly made eye contact with y/n who was standing in the middle of the rain.

she had a slytherin umbrella above her causing the rain to fall right down the sides of it. she struggled to wave to the group and raised her right hand that held a butterbeer in it. the left held multiple bags with universal studios orlando on it and the umbrella she was using.

suddenly one by one the group of people all begin running towards
y/n trying to get under her umbrella.

"you almost dropped by butterbeer!"
y/n said, yelling at alex who had crashed into her when he ran to get to her umbrella.

"i'm sorry," he said with a laugh as he clutched onto her waist trying to get as much warmth as he could from her as possible.

"you're such a pain in the ass." heath said in between gasps for air as he made it under her umbrella.

"shit then if i'm a pain in the ass i'm not going to give you guys your umbrellas. except for you alex were sharing this one babe." y/n said causing the group to look at her with wide eyes and alex to smirk.

"you got us umbrellas!" the group asked all at once.

"yes but i'm not sure what houses you all would be in so i got multiple umbrellas from all of the houses." y/n said as the group practically trampled her to get to the bag filled with umbrellas.

they all one by one grabbed a umbrella. some of them sharing such as kristen and scotty, liza and david, and y/n and alex.

suddenly it started pouring rain harder then earlier causing everyone to move more under their umbrellas.

"are you cold? i can give you my jacket if you want." alex said whispering in
y/n's ear.

"babe i'm fine." y/n said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"are you sure? here take it-" he said as he tried to take off his jacket but stopped when y/n placed her hand on his chest.

"i'm okay." y/n said causing alex to sigh. he quickly gave her a kiss as he pulled her body into his.

"you know we wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't run off for your damn butterbeer." alex said causing
y/n to roll her eyes.

"fuck off." she said causing him and the others to laugh as she continued to drink her butterbeer.

so the group of people, some couples and some not stayed in the middle of diagon alley with there multiple hogwarts house umbrellas as the rain poured upon them.