Living Legacy

This is going to be a story that rides the plot of Final Fantasy X, which has–in my opinion–the best storyline out of all the FF games...yet somehow is still one of the most underrated. Sure, you'll get your fair share of stories with Auron and Lulu, but I mean, when was the last time you ever saw a story with Tidus and Yuna as central characters?
Well...You won't see them as central characters here either, but I'm at least going to be telling their story. What do I mean, "you won't see them as central character here," if this is a Final Fantasy X story? I mean that I'm going to replace some of the FFX characters with some KH/FF/'others' characters so I can vary things and make some love interests to spice this up, and turn it into a new kind of WWFFY reader insert story that is narrated by someone other than our beloved ≈≈≈≈≈≈, but through journal entries written by another character. Hopefully this new kind of style will be fun to read, but I guess nothing is set in stone and if we decide we don't like it, then we can change it (you'll see what I mean, don't worry ;P)  

The main plot is going to follow the FFX plot-line and story, but I'm going to be changing things to really make the story my own, as well as add some much needed romancy drama and love triangles. So if you've played FFX, you won't be bored, and if you haven't, then you're in for a roller coaster of a plot-line with your favorite characters and ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.

And I'm sorry about starting yet another story, but when the inspiration bites, it's kind of hard to ignore. Anyway, thanks for reading, and as always, enjoy!!!