Schools Back!

🔥Hey guess what it's time for school...🔥

I woke up at what seemed like 5:17 a.m. "Ugh why.." I said. I got up from my bunk bed and grabbed my school uniform. I patted Amy's head to wake her up. "What is it?" she asked.

"It's time for school get changed and get ready" I answered. She put her pillow over her face saying no at least 20 times as I picked her up and sat her down in a chair and put her clothes on her lap.

I went into the bathroom to change my clothes and get ready. I brushed my hair brushed my teeth and put on deoderant. "Hey Flame you done in there yet?" Amy asked. "Yeah been done forever so are you done I need to continue getting ready?" I answered and asked.

I stepped out the bathroom with a nervous look on my face.

"Well how do I look?" I asked

"Well how do I look?" I asked. "Uhh good?" she said. I sighed but accepted that answer. It only took her a few minutes to get ready I grabbed my phone and her phone. I also grabbed our backpacks and put our stuff inside it.

She stepped out the bathroom with an expressionless look on her face. "Well?" she said. "Huh? Oh! You look beautiful!" I said. "Well let's get going" she said grabbing her back pack from my fluffy hands. "Are you sure you don't need your parasol in this heat? Ya know with you being and ice Pokemon and all." I asked.

She sighed and grabbed her parasol.  We walked outside I looked at Amy I could see she was sweating already. "Uhh are you ok-" I tried to say but she cut me off. "I'm fine!" she yelled. We just said nothing the entire walk to school. "Ugh I can't take it anymore" she said as we were just outside the school.

She ran all the way to the gym. I heard a thud so I ran right after her. "Amy you okay?" I said sitting beside her. She was lying on the ground with a bruise on her head. She woke up and yelled at the person who ran into her. "Not cool dude!" she yelled. "S-sorry!" I heard him say as he quickly disapperead.
"Who was that jerk!?" she yelled.

"I don't know, but he left his scrapbook" I said. We got up and walked inside the gym for the assembly.

🔥Wow this story was great...🔥