Class is in Session

🔥Hey welcome back dudes🔥

We decided to sit down beside our old friend Zuri. It seems over the summer she evolved into a slyveon.
"Wow you look cute Zuri" I said smiling. "Thank you!" she said. It felt like the assembly lasted in hour.

Then after it we went to our class. Our teacher was a Wigglytuff who went by the name Mr. Buddy. "Good day class" he said. We said good day back. I looked behind me to see Zangoose , a shiny one. He had headphones. I didn't know what he was listening to so I minded my own business.

"For now class we shall write papers about ourselves. My beautiful daughter shall pass out the papers" he said as a jigglypuff walked up to him. She grabbed the papers from his hands. It took her a few minutes to get done and then we started on the sheet.

As soon as I started however a wobuffet looked at my paper. "Oh darnit I got that one wrong" he said erasing his favorite color. "Idiot" I heard a delcatty behind him say.
A few minutes later we were all done with our work except for the wobuffet. "Hurry up young sir" said Mr. Buddy.

"I'm almost done Mr. Buddy" he said rushing through it. Mr. Buddy got up from his desk and took his paper. "Hmph" the wobuffet said under his breath. After a bit the teacher called up a student to review their paper.

"Dager Nemva" he said as the shiny zangoose I saw earlier walked up to the front of the classroom. "Hello my name is Dager, my favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pancakes ,and that's all I wanna say." he said in a mono-tone voice.

A lot of kids started giggling except me and Amy. "He seems cool" Amy said smiling. Oooh Amy likes him I thought. He sat back down with an expressionless look on his face.

"Anyway students let's get situated" he said. It took what felt like hours for us to do that.

       🔥TO BE CONTINUED!🔥