~ Chapter 17 ~

"You're my Pirate and only mine

"You're my Pirate and only mine."

"I am all yours darlin'."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two days later Selena had recovered well and she was happy she did. Nearly all her friends, including Harry, never left her alone. Sure Selena's appreciated that they cared, but she also loved her personal space. Now that Selena got better, the other relaxed.

Harry still worried though, but not because of Selena's recovery, but because of Uma. If Uma had the nerve to try and actually kill Selena, he knew she was ruthless. He just hoped that Uma would think Selena is dead, that way she was safe.

Since the night Harry and Selena did, well that, they have been so much closer. Literally. It was a connection that only they shared and it was wonderful. They both were emotionally closer to each other.

When they confessed there love it was even better, the weight off their backs.

It was Selena's second day of school since the kidnapping and she has caught up well with her school work. Harry was a big help, especially with her homework. The past nights Harry would usually just lend the night, heck they practically shared a room.

As said before, it was another school day and it was lunch time. Selena usually skipped lunch, but Harry made her eat something, just to get her energy going up some more. The two are outside with the others on the grass.

As the others talked, Selena glanced to her side and saw Audrey glaring. Selena rolled her eyes and decided to finally get the prissy princess to back off. She stood up and ignored the others calling her name. She walked straight up to Audrey.

Audrey stood tall and crossed her arms over her chest. Selena could care less and stood I front of her, letting out a huff.

"Listen. I don't know what your problem is, but here is a reality check. Harry is mine. Only mine. Not your and not anyone else. Now if I see you lay a hand on him, I swear I will-"

Selena then let out yelp.

Harry picked her up and flipped her over his shoulder. Selena growled, "You didn't let me finish!" She sneered at her boyfriend.

Harry chuckled, "That was the point darlin'..."

Selena was forced to eat her lunch and Harry kept an eye on her the rest of the day. Did he like Audrey, no, but he didn't want her to die by Selena's hands. After school ended Selena walked down the dorm room halls, but snarled as Audrey walked by her.

"I never get rejected. Just you wait, Harry will be crawling towards me, begging me just to-"

Selena snapped and as ready to pounce, but felt arms wrap around her. Harry held her tightly. She tried to get out of his grasp, but stopped when she heard him let out a low growl.

"Now darlin' do ah' need ta' teach ye' a lesson the bedroom?" He said in her ear.

Selena froze, not paying attention as Audrey walked away with a smirk on her face, thinking she won. Selena turned to face Harry with a pout.

"But she-" Selena started, but was cut off when Harry picked her up and placed her on his shoulder.

Selena sighed as she was carried to her dorm room. Harry playfully dropped Selena on her bed and went over to close and lock her door, like he always did. Harry turned to her and smiled.

"Is it really necessary to carry me?" Selena huffed.

Harry chuckled, "No, but it's fun."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author- Short I Know! Don't hate meh!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, shoot me a message! Or leave it all down in the comments!