CHAPTER 11

A/N- I''m extremely sorry for the lack of adding more chapters, but I've been having a writers block. So anyways.. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I'd like to hear your feedback, and if you have any suggestions on what could happen? Thanks!! :)

Chapter 11

I walked down the street, my steaming Starbucks in my hand, and my bag in the other. The winter wind brushed against my body, sending chills down my spine.

"I hate winter." I muttered under my breath, as I opened the door to the library.

I walked inside to find myself welcomed by the warmth. You might be asking yourself why I was at a library, but Harry had told me to meet him here this afternoon, so of course I couldn't object. Not sure where to go, I started walking through the isles, and found myself looking at some novels. For a Tuesday afternoon, it was quite busy. I was about to reach and pull out a book I found interesting, when someone on the other side of the isle pulled it out first.

"Hey! I was going to...wait, Harry?" I whispered, half laughing.

Harry's green eyes peered through the open space he created from the missing book, and smiled.

"Well, hello Nora. Fancy meeting you here?" he joked.

I skipped around the isle and jumped into his embrace. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and my head rested on his warm shoulder. Carefully, I backed up making sure not to spill my Starbucks, which was still in my hand. I took the last sip and kissed Harry's cheek, before walking over to the trash and releasing the cup from my hand. I walked back to Harry grabbing his hand, and smiling up at him.

"So, why exactly are we here Harry?" I questioned as he pulled me up the stairs.

"I wanted to show you something, and no I'm not telling you what it is yet!" Harry replied.

Dang, he knew me too well. We continued up the stairs, hand in hand. When we reached the 3rd floor, he led me passed all the isles and towards a small corner in the back of the London library.

"We're almost there. Trust me, you'll love it." he reasured me, walking a bit faster.

Harry stopped at a huge window that overlooked London. A view that would only be imagined in a movie or picture. A breathtaking view that showed Big Ben, the London Eye, and other houses and parks with the sun setting in the background. A smiled plastered across my face, and I snaked my arms around Harry, who was also staring at the view with a huge grin.

"I love it Harry. It's amazing, just like you." I whispered into his chest.

"Nora?" he said.

"Yes Harry?" I replied, looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?." Harry said, and with that, he leaned down to press his perfectly soft lips onto mine. I could feel him smiling while our lips moved in sync, and I couldn't help but smile either. I pulled back and we stared into eachothers eyes again.

"Yes, I will." I said, and rested my head on his chest and stared out the window into the unknown future.