Tagging myself...CAUSE WHY NOT

Update: I was like 13 when I made this. I hate myself.

I have been tagged once...and I don't know if dats and accomplishment butt (ha butt)... I'LL TAKE IT

1) Wat is the meaning of life?
A: 42

2) Wat are you?
A: BABY penguin, duckLING, chick, OWL, turtle, kiwi, potato, jalapeño, avocado, and a puddle (yea you heard me right, a freakin puddle).

Update: I'm just a penguin lol

3) Wats your favorite food?
A: Pizza???

Update: My mom's tamales.

4) How old are you
A: 13

5) Wats your real name?
A: Tiny (fake name)

6) Wat is your REAL REAL NAME
A: ...

7) Wats your favorite show?
A: Twilight Zone, Criminal Minds, Law and order, Forensic Files, Monster High, Ever After High, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, Green Arrow (Oliver Queen's abs tho), New Girl, Glee, and Stranger Things

Update: miraculous ladybug has me shook.

8) Favorite youtubers???
A: Popularmmos (Jen stop falling in dem holes), Mithzan, Aphmau, VanossGaming yassss (DA WHOLE BANANA BUS SQUAD AND SMII7Y), RobertIDK (double yassss), A Chick Called Albert (triple yassss).

Update: my youtube is everywhere, I watch a ton of kpop videos now, and sometimes skincare videos. I would say I stopped watching Aphmau, but I might get back into her episodes soon :)

9) Last time you cried?
I don't cry, (which is why people think I'm depressed child and have no life at all).

Update: this was a lie, I think this is when my depression started to hit the worst, this lasted for around two years, but I am better now :).
Turns out that I've been depressed ever since I was little lmao.

10) Favorite Bands?
Tame Impala, BTS, Tears for fears, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gorillaz

Update: I got into kpop, I like stray kids, seventeen, got7, I might get into more bands soon :)

11) Do you have friends?
A: No, but I have fwends!

Update: I sound like a furry

12) Why did you do this tag?
A: I have nothing better to do with my life, wat else am I supposed to do?

Update: I still use ' wat '

13) Wats da point of dis "book"?
A: So people won't get confused about wat I am, like my profile before used to be a chick, and my name was (still is) ThatPenguin1105 and also why I would put asterisks when I comment. Ex) *da epik duk has stopped working*

14) Favorite song?
A: (I can't choose any but it might have to be) Gorillaz-"Every Planet We Reach Is Dead," and Tears For Fears-"Pale Shelter"

Update: . My all time favorite is Tame Impala's- "apocalypse dreams"

15) Wat are your favorite apps and books?
Books: "Freak" (this book made me cry which is rare).

Update #2: don't read the bottom lol

Update: (this story was deleted around the same time u wrote this. I'm sad cause It was a good story, but the author never finished so I will never know what really happened.) Books: ok so it was a super Minecraft story, but the author deleted the book, but it was basically aphmau telling Loki to erase her memory (I forgot why, I think so aphmau could save her friends by getting loki to do something he wants) and she disappears. They soon find her but she doesn't remember them, but they remember her she was. She slowly regains her memory as they try to live with her, but she's very skeptical and basically thinks they kidnapped her, but in reality, they are jsut trying to protect her, and they also want her to regain her memory. There was a plot twist and apparently (I forgot his name but he was adorable) this dude (someone from super Minecraft) was actually controlled by something or someone (I forgot). And she helps him regain his body back, but also gets hurt in the process which ends her getting in a hospital and flatlining for a bit.

Apps: Minecraft, Roblox (I don't play them as often), Wattpad (Obviously) and Webtoon.

Update: I am now into Instagram too.

Update #2: Ok continue...

Yes people, be surprised, this is wat I do with my life and free time instead of
studying.

Update: I'm behind on some homework, so yes, this is very much true.