~ Chapter 3 ~

Alicia's POV
I woke up the next morning and checked my phone and saw someone requested me on snap. It was under the name 'dontyouever'.

I was confused as to who this was and I just assumed they got it off my Instagram bio.

I accepted and messaged them 'hey, sorry if this sounds rude but do I know you?'. They opened within 30 seconds and they sent a snap back

 They opened within 30 seconds and they sent a snap back

I instantly started laughing and sent a snap back

I asked him if he wanted to start a streak and he sent a confused face back saying "streak?" I shook my head instantly and told him the concept behind a streak "you send a snap at least once a day to the people you have a snapchat streak with and ...

I asked him if he wanted to start a streak and he sent a confused face back saying "streak?" I shook my head instantly and told him the concept behind a streak "you send a snap at least once a day to the people you have a snapchat streak with and you just keep it going". He responded quickly with saying "ohhhh, we have that but we don't call it a streak" i questioned him with "oh, what do you call it then?" He answered with saying they don't call it anything really. We both put each other on our streaks list and the streak quickly came about.

Authors note
HEYYYY sorry I've been busy with school and work and have had no time to write!! My dad took my phone as well for a bit kms. But sorry this is short I wrote it in the bathrooms during recess hahahhah catcha later xxx