Zane X Aphmau (Rape)

Third person P.O.V

Aphmau was heading to Hyria's forest, When a hand came behind her and made it so she could not breath and she passed out.

Aphmau's P.O.V 

I look around and I'm in a Mid evil kind of room and someone walked in.

"So you're awake"

Zane

"What do you want with me?!"

"What do you mean Little Lord"

Zane's P.O.V 

I knew what I was doing I had her in nothing and I was surprised she had not noticed yet. But I had already got her on the bed and was climbing on top f her she had no choice.

Aphmau's P.O.V

He was climbing on top of me and I could not move. He had chained me! How dare he! 

Zane's P.O.V

I spread her legs and went down on her I started to lick her and she held back her moans I could tell I started to finger her and and had my whole hand inside her pumping she was moaning so hard she could not stop I flipped her and had my penis up and shoved it roughly inside her ass and she screamed I thrusted inside her at full speed and she is screaming for a good five minutes and then starts to moan very loud.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I couldn't help but moan loudly as he was thrusting in my ass his penis was so big and it was only just fitting in my ass. He suddenly just stopped before I reached my climax. I groaned in disappointment.

"It's okay Little Lord just wait"

Zane's P.O.V

I was planning to have her in so much pleasure soon so I just sat there and decided to be evil like my plan. I grabbed the biggest dildo I could find and I put it on the bed side table and I thrusted into her vagina and she cried but I went slow even when she was used to it.

Aphmau's P.O.V

He was going so slow I hated it and I knew he could tell.

"Beg"

I don't want to beg so I  just sit there and out of no where I yell.

"ZANE FUCKING RO'MEAVE YOU BITCH FUCK ME HARDER YOU FUCKING CUNT"

Zane's P.O.V

I was happy with that so I took my penis out of her and inserted the dildo I got earlier and shoved it into her completely even though its bigger then my penis she bleeds a small amount and I put it on the highest setting and pushed it in more, then took it out and got a smallish dildo and I put it in and grabbed the remote and kept it off and then using my penis that only just fits inside her and I shove my dick fully even with the dildo in her she screams in pain for quite awhile. Once she gets used to it I turn it on full and she screams as long as I have it on but has orgasms at the same time. So every now and then I turn it on full and she sits there screaming and in pleasure at the same time it is so satisfying her screams. While she's stuck there. In the Irene Dimension. While her replica lives her life.

Word count 524