Asylum

Starring:

Ghostly_Gary_13 as Zack

@Bazooka_Quazy as Quinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both slowly approach the tall building in front of them. Zack looks at Quinn. "Well we ready?" Zack asks. 

She looks at him and nods. 

Zack walks up to the wooden door and creaks it open. Quinn enters in amazement. "This is so cool!" She exclaims. Zack enters behind her and a strong odor hits him. He tried to hold back the vomit that was slowly creeping up into his mouth.

Quinn turns to look at Zack. "Come on slowpoke!" She exclaims. She does a cartwheel and pulls out a flash light. She clicks it on and a tall figure is hovering above her.

Zack lets out a scream at the sight of it. Quinn turns around. "Zack, I've never heard you scream before from a dummy!" Quinn gently knocks on the dummy's stomach. 

Zack looks once again at the sack dummy. "I suppose you wanna go?" Quinn asks. "What? No! I will live up to my vow!" Zack says. Quinn rolls her eyes and they continue to walk through the corridors.

"Well there's really nothing interesting huh?" Quinn asks.

"You tell me." Zack says. He suddenly trips and falls. Quinn turns around and shines the flashlight on his face. Zack looks back and sees a tile sticking out from the floor. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Quinn's face lit up with a smile.

She walked over and pulled the tile loose from the floor. Cockroaches scurry across the stone floor as Quinn jumps back. "Ew, ew, ew! Bugs!" She screams.

Zack jumps to his feet and looks down at the tile. He spots a paper and picks it up.

"Once you enter the madness you can never escape the sadness." Zack says.

At that moment, a dark figure appeared behind Zack. Zack slowly turned around to see a ghostly figure of a woman. She was a nurse dressed head to toe in white.

Zack's eyes went wide and he passed out.

The woman slowly turned to look at Quinn. "Doctor." Her voice came out raspy but then again sweet and caring.

Chills ran down Quinn's spine. Her legs became like jelly but she took off running.

She burst through the doors to escape the woman's clutches.

Zack opened his eyes once again and sat up. "Nice one." He gave the woman a thumbs up.